• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day one of practice.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Mendoza will play either, but hey, you never know, just look at what Cody Glenn was able to do in a few weeks.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Mendoza will play either, but hey, you never know, just look at what Cody Glenn was able to do in a few weeks.

This is a good point, I guess I just highly doubt he'll play this year with all the depth at corner, but he should be able to pass Anthony West on the chart (small rant).. Dennard and Prince are studs and I'm excited to see what Andrew Green can do too, along with some of the other redshirt freshmen.. I hope the best for Mendoza, he's got speed but just couldn't get it together at RB

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope they get the best guy in at QB. I don't want to see Lee missing throws because of a torn bicep, or have Green looking Brucy from the longest yard. If Green isn't ready, red-shirt him! I am really curious to see how Spano does, I still believe Lee is capable of being very good, but if not, we are going to need a plan b and c.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
poor mendoza, he should have stayed at WR last year

he would have gotten a shot during the season

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the reasons I have a hard time seeing Cody Green starting already this year is because he rode the bench the entire year last year......and like Irishjay said, we started a player with a torn bicep over him all year long. And now they are both coming back and the one who started with half an arm will have both his arms again.

Like I have said before, I have no opinion as to who should be our QB as of right now. But I do believe unless Cody Green is flying around like Vince Young in practice we will see Zac Lee as our starter.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but guys, Cody Green is way more attractive ;)

iruletheskool-albums-huskers-picture92-cody-green.jpg