• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Ortiz on Biogenesis free pass talk- 'they can shove it'

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would anybody really be surprised if evidence came to light that big poopy used PED?

You mean still, right? :noidea:

A player has to be reckless as hell to get caught right now.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean still, right? :noidea:

A player has to be reckless as hell to get caught right now.

correct

there's a reason the biggest bust in history involved zero conclusive blood tests

mlb and the player's union don't give a flying fuck about ped users, and never will. they'll keep putting on a little dog and pony show if congressmen decide to go after mlb again to appeal to their ignorant fucktard constituents.

i wonder why you'll never see people care about PED use in the NFL? lol.

it's all a joke.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct

there's a reason the biggest bust in history involved zero conclusive blood tests

mlb and the player's union don't give a flying fuck about ped users, and never will. they'll keep putting on a little dog and pony show if congressmen decide to go after mlb again to appeal to their ignorant fucktard constituents.

i wonder why you'll never see people care about PED use in the NFL? lol.

it's all a joke.

Yeah, we been talking about lowest forms of scum in sports.....

Bud fucking Selig!

He knew damned well what was going on. He used it and the homerun chase to bring baseball back from the dead.

I'll never ever be an ARod fan but Selig used him as a sacrificial lamb to appease the PED witch hunters. He knew ARod was not a very well-liked person in baseball. He banishes a big-name star and makes the witch hunters happy while at the same time knowing the ARod haters would never get up in arms over it.

ARod got royally screwed over by the man who should have been the first person run out of baseball for having orchestrated, approved of and used the entire Steroid Era to bring people back to the games after the 94 strike nearly killed it all.

Bud Selig.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bud fucking Selig!

He knew damned well what was going on. He used it and the homerun chase to bring baseball back from the dead.

I'll never ever be an ARod fan but Selig used him as a sacrificial lamb to appease the PED witch hunters. He knew ARod was not a very well-liked person in baseball. He banishes a big-name star and makes the witch hunters happy while at the same time knowing the ARod haters would never get up in arms over it.

ARod got royally screwed over by the man who should have been the first person run out of baseball for having orchestrated, approved of and used the entire Steroid Era to bring people back to the games after the 94 strike nearly killed it all.

Bud Selig.

A-Rod was reckless as hell and completely shameless about it. I have a very hard time having anything but total contempt for that POS.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ortiz and many others do have a right to be pissed about names getting leaked.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bud fucking Selig!

Bud Selig.

Agree! Good post Rob.

I will say, ARoid screwed himself by treating us fans as idiots that know better. That is what pisses me off. Self righteous bastards like Palmero and Arod. Everyone was using and still is.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,718.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need to figure everyone uses some king of steroids these days

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you forgot Ray Lewis who's basically OJ's equal

You've got to be kidding me. Are we comparing drug use to killers like O.J , Carruth and alleged one lke Hernanedz? And are they still playing?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bud fucking Selig!

Bud Selig.

I agree. And don't forget the role played by the media in picking and choosing who the fans should hate. David Ortiz can give a fucking screwed flimsy excuse for testing positive and he indeed gets a pass! But what is new? Baseball has benefited greatly from whatever happened for good or bad. In 1994 the FBI in "Operaton Equine" fingered McGwire and Canseco as using steroids and reported to MLB. They turned a blind eye. In 1998, when Andro was found in McGwire's locker the Bud fucking Selig acted as if nothing had happened. The media also kept a blind eye as the homerun chase took a fever pitch. What a fucking hypocrite. The whole steroids fiasco should be laid at the doorsteps of Bud Selig and the enabling media.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to be kidding me. Are we comparing drug use to killers like O.J , Carruth and alleged one lke Hernanedz? And are they still playing?

Uh.... Ray Lewis stabbed and killed Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar in a bar fight in Atlanta.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. And don't forget the role played by the media in picking and choosing who the fans should hate. David Ortiz can give a fucking screwed flimsy excuse for testing positive and he indeed gets a pass! But what is new? Baseball has benefited greatly from whatever happened for good or bad. In 1994 the FBI in "Operaton Equine" fingered McGwire and Canseco as using steroids and reported to MLB. They turned a blind eye. In 1998, when Andro was found in McGwire's locker the Bud fucking Selig acted as if nothing had happened. The media also kept a blind eye as the homerun chase took a fever pitch. What a fucking hypocrite. The whole steroids fiasco should be laid at the doorsteps of Bud Selig and the enabling media.

But when Barry Bonds, a guy the media hated, chased McGwire, suddenly the media became the fair-play police and began the witch hunt into steroids in baseball.

Oh, yes, the media was a big part of this.