• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dave Matthews Band New(ish) Lineup

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured after they moved it to 30 that it'd be around longer. I guess I'll just have to download some more of their live stuff and listen to it from my phone.

I guess it originally was just supposed to be for July, but they extended it through Labor Day and moved it to 30.

I guess there’s a chance it could stick around longer, but there has been a DMB channel it the past and it went away.

I’d love to know more about the business side of the band channels on XM.

Can you download content from Sirius/XM?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it originally was just supposed to be for July, but they extended it through Labor Day and moved it to 30.

I guess there’s a chance it could stick around longer, but there has been a DMB channel it the past and it went away.

I’d love to know more about the business side of the band channels on XM.

Can you download content from Sirius/XM?

you know, I've never used my online account. The only way I listen to Sirius is in my car... really my wife's car. I don't drive my truck enough to make it useful.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know... I know, its a cover, but they kill it.

goddamn that is awful.

I would pay a month's salary to throat-punch the fuck out of him right when he tries to do his signature high-pitch shit.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DMB sucks donkey balls, but never get used to anything on channel 30 on SiriusXM.

I love the Eagles, and I had it as a preset when it was the Eagles Channel, then they changed to to Billy fucking Joel, who I consider to be one of the most annoying artists of all time, but then it became Lynyrd Skynyrd and I was thrilled, then it became Fleetwood Mac, and then I changed my preset(though I would have anyways since Dwight Yoakam's Bakersfield Beat channel was launched)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DMB sucks donkey balls, but never get used to anything on channel 30 on SiriusXM.

I love the Eagles, and I had it as a preset when it was the Eagles Channel, then they changed to to Billy fucking Joel, who I consider to be one of the most annoying artists of all time, but then it became Lynyrd Skynyrd and I was thrilled, then it became Fleetwood Mac, and then I changed my preset(though I would have anyways since Dwight Yoakam's Bakersfield Beat channel was launched)

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dwight Yoakam?? That rooster-looking motherfucker??

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Yoakam?? That rooster-looking motherfucker??

Hell of guitar picker, song writer and singer, and one of the best concerts I've ever been to(along with Steve Earle), don't care what he looks like.

Plus Sling Blade is one of my favorite movies.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of guitar picker, song writer and singer, and one of the best concerts I've ever been to(along with Steve Earle), don't care what he looks like.

Plus Sling Blade is one of my favorite movies.

fuck yoakam, he fucking sucks.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, i just realized i had him and lyle lovett confused. my bad.

Lyle Lovett is a guy that I'll listen to when they play his songs, but I never go out of my way to listen to, and unless he was doing a show in my favorite watering hole, I wouldn't travel too far to see him live. I drove all the way to CHarlotte to see Dwight Yoakam and Steve Earle.