• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darkhorse contenders to win league titles

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me your darkhorse teams from each BCS league. These should be teams not likely to be in the preseason Top 25 that you think could win their league titles and get a BCS or playoff bid.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit!!! Wronf forum. Stupid glaucoma. LOL. Can someone move this??? Please and thank you.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me your darkhorse teams from each BCS league. These should be teams not likely to be in the preseason Top 25 that you think could win their league titles and get a BCS or playoff bid.

College football rmilia? Booooooooo.

Boooooooooooooooooo

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football rmilia? Booooooooo.

Boooooooooooooooooo

I was all ready to start posting my cbb darkhorses for next year, BCS references aside.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was all ready to start posting my cbb darkhorses for next year, BCS references aside.

me too and I was going to say "we won't include an option for the Pac, since NOBODY is beating UA next year". We could lose a starter same as this year (KNOCK ON FUCKING WOOD) and still easily win the conference with the talent that is heading to the nba. It's gonna be a depressing season in the Pac next year, SEC like except only one real contender.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska gets a lot of back next year, I would think they could contend. Maybe losing Marble actually helps Iowa, and they could possibly compete for the B1G as well.

Just throwing it out there with but with the Tyndall hire, I bet Tennessee surprises some people in the SEC, although it's still Kentucky and Florida's league.

I don't know that I see anyone have the opportunity to knock off Arizona in the PAC, but UCLA has Milwaukee kid Kevon Looney coming as a recruit, so for that reason alone I'll throw them out there.

Big 12, that's tough. Screw it, Kansas State..why not.

ACC, I'll say Pitt. They're always one of the toughest and grittiest programs.