• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dana's seat not that hot... Yet

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have hit on this before...record might not matter as much as what we see on the field....the eye test. Most of us as fans we see this team play next year and know whether DH is the guy to lead us moving forward. I mean win or lose next year in 15 we are going to have around 30 guys battle tested and seniors, I hope DH earns the right to coach them this year.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have hit on this before...record might not matter as much as what we see on the field....the eye test. Most of us as fans we see this team play next year and know whether DH is the guy to lead us moving forward. I mean win or lose next year in 15 we are going to have around 30 guys battle tested and seniors, I hope DH earns the right to coach them this year.

:agree:

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do too, I've said it before , I really like the staff that's in place now and their roles. That said, if the team looks the same this year as last (in my heart of hearts I think we will be quite a bit better) then regardless of how much I like the staff, for the programs sake IMO it's time for a new leader.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree!

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But as for that “win or else” proclamation or a statement fully backing Holgorsen, neither was forthcoming.

“We’ll see how it plays out, but it’s inappropriate to comment on it now,” Luck said, about to add one final hint that Holgorsen does not have a guarantee of coaching beyond this season.

Bill Bradley is waiting...just in case.