• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great Score In-Studio Interview W/Josh Lucas (Director of Player Personnel during Mitch/Fields picks)

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what you think of him and Pace. I respect how open he was and willing to reveal the process and everything behind the scenes that we've wondered about for so long. Everything that led up to, but not only, the selections of Mitch/Justin. Also, their development, pivotal moments where they fell short, where the org fell short, and just everything that went into evaluating Mitch/Mahomes/Watson and Lawrence/Lance/Fields/Jones/Wilson in each class.

He gets really pressed and put on the hot seat here, too. He is pretty much an open book.

This was two weeks ago, in between the Denver/Washington game, apparently. I just now saw it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a half hour to watch this,so hows about putting it in your retrospective of how it went....

Ive got 5 mins of reading time.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a half hour to watch this,so hows about putting it in your retrospective of how it went....

I watched it. Enjoyed it. Biggest eye raiser was Cleveland was between Mitch and Garrett at 1 and had they went Mitch, then Mahomes was our guy. Watson was never considered.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's REALLY worth it when you've got time. We were all owed this.

All I'll say, as a fellow fan.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it. Enjoyed it. Biggest eye raiser was Cleveland was between Mitch and Garrett at 1 and had they went Mitch, then Mahomes was our guy. Watson was never considered.
Watson was evaluated as a 2nd round talent.

Cleveland goes Mitch, we go Mahomes.

My god... the butterfly effect.

I wish I in the alternate universe where Cleveland took Mitch. lol