• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damien Williams

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having himself a time with the Chiefs in the playoffs - an Adam Gase casualty - one of the many guys that Adam Gase wasted in Miami by never using nearly enough as he shouldve because he was one of the many, like Landry, Suh and others that he chased out -- that called him out on his play calling/coaching.

Good to see Williams do well -- unfortunately for another team but at least one that values him.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having himself a time with the Chiefs in the playoffs - an Adam Gase casualty - one of the many guys that Adam Gase wasted in Miami by never using nearly enough as he shouldve because he was one of the many, like Landry, Suh and others that he chased out -- that called him out on his play calling/coaching.

Good to see Williams do well -- unfortunately for another team but at least one that values him.

I was just thinking about posting something about Williams. Kid looks good when he has some talent around him, O line in particular. You can't blame Gase solely, Philbum was head coach for his rookie year and 2 and season and really didn't see the potential there either. I think it is a case of a RB being successful because there is a lot of talent around him, Fins are not the Chiefs when it comes to O weapons and O line.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking about posting something about Williams. Kid looks good when he has some talent around him, O line in particular. You can't blame Gase solely, Philbum was head coach for his rookie year and 2 and season and really didn't see the potential there either. I think it is a case of a RB being successful because there is a lot of talent around him, Fins are not the Chiefs when it comes to O weapons and O line.

You are correct in that he was around during the time Philbin was here - but I put this more so on Gase because prior to coming to Miami there was a lot of talk about how much the RB was used in Gases' play calling -- yet, IMO, save for the emergence of Drake at times -- and the legend that is Frank Gore -- the run game left a lot to be desired under Gase - granted, that was mostly because he got away from it so fast too often -- but anyway.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct in that he was around during the time Philbin was here - but I put this more so on Gase because prior to coming to Miami there was a lot of talk about how much the RB was used in Gases' play calling -- yet, IMO, save for the emergence of Drake at times -- and the legend that is Frank Gore -- the run game left a lot to be desired under Gase - granted, that was mostly because he got away from it so fast too often -- but anyway.
Gase had a hard time sticking to what was working. He almost wanted to prove that his passing game was better. Ridiculous. You would never see a guy like white get 15 passes if he was open in gases offence he couldn't handle the success...

Calm

What say there fuzzy britches, feel like talkin'?
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, he had himself a great game, but let’s not pretend he got out of Miami and all of a sudden busted loose. Williams was a complete non-factor all season until Hunt was released and wasn’t even the default starter immediately after he was released.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, he had himself a great game, but let’s not pretend he got out of Miami and all of a sudden busted loose. Williams was a complete non-factor all season until Hunt was released and wasn’t even the default starter immediately after he was released.
Agreed and in reality they let him go mainly due to cap as he wasn't a bad player for the Fins. Either way Gase can't handle a single player having a great game as it overshadows his personal success somehow he rationalizes this to himself probably due to ego. Completely ridiculous...