• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damar hamlin comeback?

Good move or Stupid

• Good

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Grab a brain dumbass

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Potato salad

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ending might not be entirely happy for Damar.

While Bills management certainly wants him to fully recover, from a business perspective they have to account for the possibility that he might not be the same player. With the signing of Taylor Rapp, there are 3 safety spots essentially locked up, and everybody else likely competing for one remaining roster spot.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him. I am sure he is doing a million evaluation. and if he is cleared, why not? Seemed to be a freak thing. It is like getting into a bad car crash and then driving again.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While Bills management certainly wants him to fully recover, from a business perspective they have to account for the possibility that he might not be the same player. With the signing of Taylor Rapp, there are 3 safety spots essentially locked up, and everybody else likely competing for one remaining roster spot.

His return is a great story, but there are indeed hurdles to clear. Even if perfectly healthy, that mental hurdle will be tough.

There has been some talk that the Rapp signing may be more for a dime LB role. He will of course also be available as a back up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pulling for Hamlin

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him. I am sure he is doing a million evaluation. and if he is cleared, why not? Seemed to be a freak thing. It is like getting into a bad car crash and then driving again.

I just don't know what long-term toll that trauma took on his body, but the doctors would the ones to know. I would hate to see this end with Hamlin not making the team for one reason or another. The Bills do need to bolster the safety position for the eventual decline or exit of Hyde and Poyer, so draft capital could be invested there.