• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas unlikey

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hatcher will be 32 before the season starts. No reason to sign him. Let the skins sign him. We can use draft donald and dquan jones and seriously upgrade the line. Donald is going to get plenty of sacks in this scheme

That's the smart way to do it, but lets remember there is no guarantee any draft pick helps us either. We tend to go through these scenarios and assume our picks are all going to work out great. If that was the case we wouldn't have such little depth and need to keep overpaying veterans in the first place.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more Nate pushes Donald the least I want Jerry to draft him.

I like Donald ....... So I'm hoping Nate changes his mind before the draft....

I get a bad feeling on anyone he likes too ...... Only one that ever really give me a worse feeling on a draft pick was Forth Worth Dummy
( who by the way had Johnny Football rated as the best ever)

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right off the Cowboys website ...... ( Spencer)
"" needs microfracture surgery and at this point, his next contract will probably be somewhere around the league minimum""

It's time to move on

I thought he had microfracture surgery in October. Are you saying he is going to have microfracture surgery now? I didn't think that was the case, but haven't heard any update on him lately.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he had microfracture surgery in October. Are you saying he is going to have microfracture surgery now? I didn't think that was the case, but haven't heard any update on him lately.

Now as far as I know he's had the surgery ...... just doubtful he will be ready to play by the start of the season

and even more doubtful he will return to being at his best.

I'd rather go with a rookie .....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now as far as I know he's had the surgery ...... just doubtful he will be ready to play by the start of the season

and even more doubtful he will return to being at his best.

I'd rather go with a rookie .....

OK. I thought maybe he had a relapse or something.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeMarcus Ware underwent successful right elbow surgery Tuesday.

Ware, who is a strong candidate for release or restructure, is not expected to miss any of the offseason program. He'll argue that the nerve issue in his elbow has contributed to the sharp decline in his play of late, and ESPN Dallas notes that Larry Allen has a similar procedure in 2002 and never had an issue again. Regardless, Ware isn't worth a $12.25 million base salary and $16 million cap charge as he enters his age-32 season.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys owner/GM Jerry Jones strongly hinted RE DeMarcus Ware could be released.

"There’s no question when you are where we are on the cap, even though we’ve had some new cap space added, and you have a defensive player that’s your highest paid defensive player, and he hasn’t been on the field much the last two years, that has to be considered," Jones said. "You can’t have it all." The Cowboys don't really have many options. They're nearly $20 million over the cap and cutting Ware would present the biggest savings ($7.4 million). Ware is just one of plenty tough decisions Dallas has to make the next two weeks.

this is the latest thing I have read.