• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Police Looking for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice After Major Accident

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the jig is up.....wonder if he got Jalen Carters lawyer.....?? Lol
What did you call him??
Alison Brie What GIF

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason this isn’t more of a story is just bc he didn’t kill someone and that shouldn’t be the case. These losers flee the scene. Didn’t check on anyone to see if they were okay.
There is no reason he should be playing football.
These are the kind of cases Goodell needs to throw the hammer down and suspend the player for one year minimum so they can value their career, their life, money and people IMO
Nah. No blood, no foul.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were the days. Been a Chiefs fan since the 60's...

I go back to the Raiders and Chiefs throwing down in those days. Definitely had a hate boner for Ben Davidson, Kenny Stabler, Phil Vilipiano, etc.... :lol:

Fred Biletnikoff even visited my High School once. Wanted to throw a rock at that fuck... :heh:
the reigning hatred of the original nfl hatred rivalry.they truly flat our despised each other.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason this isn’t more of a story is just bc he didn’t kill someone and that shouldn’t be the case. These losers flee the scene. Didn’t check on anyone to see if they were okay.
There is no reason he should be playing football.
These are the kind of cases Goodell needs to throw the hammer down and suspend the player for one year minimum so they can value their career, their life, money and people IMO
Yeah, well fuck Goodell. He'd serve the league better if he was throwing the hammer at WRs and their blatant violate of OPIs that never get called.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be very interested in Rashee’s legal team’s explanation for what happened. It had better be relatively good. Or he’s DONE.
Why? I think he likely gets some games suspended but nobody ended up dying. It’s a motor vehicle violation. He fled so they can’t prove intoxication either. He’s done? Why have you drawn this conclusion?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? I think he likely gets some games suspended but nobody ended up dying. It’s a motor vehicle violation. He fled so they can’t prove intoxication either. He’s done? Why have you drawn this conclusion?
Fleeing the scene of allegedly a hit and run is a felony with potentially serious jail time depending on the injuries. That’s my understanding, anyways.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fleeing the scene of allegedly a hit and run is a felony with potentially serious jail time depending on the injuries. That’s my understanding, anyways.
This wouldn’t likely get jail time unless anyone was injured seriously.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wouldn’t likely get jail time unless anyone was injured seriously.

It looks like they checked to see if everyone was ok and exchanged insurance information…a very responsible bunch…..