• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DALLAS COWBOYS in 2018 .....Expectations

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why Cowboy fans are known to be some of the worst in the NFL. 3 weeks in, 1-2 on the year, haven't lost a home game, both losses were home openers for the other team, 1 game out of first and some entitled, whiny Cowboy fans throw in the towel and give up on the year because we are hitting some adversity. Me, win or lose I enjoy watching the team and don't think about draft position until March. Being a fan is about "enjoying the ride" when things are going well and when they are going poorly. Being upset and disappointed when your team loses is certainly part of being a rabid fan, but from reading the comments and even more so the in game comments I'm convinced a lot of you don't even enjoy watching the games and just sit there miserably yelling and picking out the bad unless we win by 20 points.

Good post!!! Draft?? that is crazy talk with only 3 games into the season LOL

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going into the season I was thinking 10 to 11 wins. But after watching the team I really was way to high. The offense is terrible and I don't think it is all on the coaching. Dak is not progressing and sadly I think 2016 will be his best year. As good as the defense is it can't win games by itself. I lowered my expectations and it would shock me if this team wins more than 6 games. The team is tryin to make Dak into a traditional pocket Passer and he will never be one

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going into the season I was thinking 10 to 11 wins. But after watching the team I really was way to high. The offense is terrible and I don't think it is all on the coaching. Dak is not progressing and sadly I think 2016 will be his best year. As good as the defense is it can't win games by itself. I lowered my expectations and it would shock me if this team wins more than 6 games. The team is tryin to make Dak into a traditional pocket Passer and he will never be one

I see us a 6 win team with us only winning every division game and losing the rest.

J/K

But even the best D needs some type of production from the other side of the ball. This morning a guy said that the new gold standard is 180 yrds passing for Dak .......... that is when reality of it settled in that we have some major major problems if we keep the status quo.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is not good right now. Lots of things are contributing - salary caps, hold outs, injuries, new rules, flags , tackling, etc. Seriously, besides the Rams , has anyone really been all that impressive. Yes we are 1-2 and have looked bad but a lot of teams are in the same boat. The hapless Bills just went into Minnesota and beat the crap out of them. Can’t give up yet.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is not good right now. Lots of things are contributing - salary caps, hold outs, injuries, new rules, flags , tackling, etc. Seriously, besides the Rams , has anyone really been all that impressive. Yes we are 1-2 and have looked bad but a lot of teams are in the same boat. The hapless Bills just went into Minnesota and beat the crap out of them. Can’t give up yet.
Philly should be 0-3

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly should be 0-3

I just see teams with holes. Nobody seems to be that complete except for a healthy Rams team. I think the Chargers with Bosa are very talented but something always seems to go wrong with them. Philly has a really good roster but they look a little short at CB, not to mention they are banged up on offense. The Vikings - just have not looked good yet.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why Cowboy fans are known to be some of the worst in the NFL. 3 weeks in, 1-2 on the year, haven't lost a home game, both losses were home openers for the other team, 1 game out of first and some entitled, whiny Cowboy fans throw in the towel and give up on the year because we are hitting some adversity. Me, win or lose I enjoy watching the team and don't think about draft position until March. Being a fan is about "enjoying the ride" when things are going well and when they are going poorly. Being upset and disappointed when your team loses is certainly part of being a rabid fan, but from reading the comments and even more so the in game comments I'm convinced a lot of you don't even enjoy watching the games and just sit there miserably yelling and picking out the bad unless we win by 20 points.

Who has been GM for the last 23 years?

Who is "head" coach? How many post season wins does he have?
He is best known for his clapping ability and head bobbing over Jerry Jone's lap.

Don't lecture me on being a loyal fan.........

And all of a sudden, COWBOY fans are going from predicting an 11 and 5 season, to it's a rebuilding year.......
We're just flexible fans...and Jerry Jones is the captain of our ship.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like to win by 20 points.
But I'm a fan either way. It's been disappointing so far. I'm one of the fans that still thinks Dak can be our QB. He can't carry the team with bad WR's and O-line but we knew that going in. TE has hurt as much as most thought. This is going to be a season we struggle and look worse than we actually are because it's an adjustment year.
On the bright side I like the defense. LB's look strong. We could be looking at a very bright future.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to win by 20 points.
But I'm a fan either way. It's been disappointing so far. I'm one of the fans that still thinks Dak can be our QB. He can't carry the team with bad WR's and O-line but we knew that going in. TE has hurt as much as most thought. This is going to be a season we struggle and look worse than we actually are because it's an adjustment year.
On the bright side I like the defense. LB's look strong. We could be looking at a very bright future.

I am tired of these seasons we struggle. When will it end??

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly should be 0-3
“Could” not “Should”. We had more then double the yards as the Colts last week. Definitely not playing well and have poor WR crew until Alshon returns

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why should they be. Out gaining the Colts 400 yards to 200 hundred SHOULD have been a loss? Come on. They could be 3-0 if it wasn’t for an easy missed FG against Tampa. They aren’t playing great on O but their D shuts down teams... especially when the SHOULD

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be 0-3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game winning drive should have been over a couple of times

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, you can go away now. Instead of having a conversation you want to come to another teams board comment on a thread that has nothing to do with you and then facepalm a post because someone disagrees with you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, you can go away now. Instead of having a conversation you want to come to another teams board comment on a thread that has nothing to do with you and then facepalm a post because someone disagrees with you.

We didn’t get outplayed in all 3 games so “SHOULD” is incorrect. I didn’t come here talking Eagles. You did and i thought you were waaaaay above “This is our board waaah”

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be careful he will sick ford on you :laugh3:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game winning drive should have been over a couple of times

Because they committed penalties means we should have lost. Us outgaining them by twice as many yards “SHOULD” have been a loss. Come on. And you’re way eaaaay above the pouting and crying “This is our board” nonsense. I don’t think the Eagles are playing that well but I think they outplayed all 3 teams they’ve faced. The “SHOULD” be 0-3 is completely incorrect Jarntt