• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1) | 8:30pm ET | ESPN

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like i fell for the fake news last year. I read the article but really didn't think much of it. Good to get facts out there.

And for people that think Dak can't throw.......do you all even WATCH football? Dak is accurate, has excellent placement, and above all, PROTECTS the ball.......he is arguably top 3 in decision making. The kid really doesn't throw INTs for that reason. He routinely moves the chains, especially when the OL is on their job. He doesn't have to throw for 300 a game for his team to win, but he HAS when needed.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your House?...LOL...I'm picturing one of your neighbors coming over to watch football and just before the start of the game getting up off the couch to kneel for the National Anthem and then you grabbing 'em by the collar and throwing 'em out onto the front lawn..."And Stay Out!!!"

My point just flew right over your head huh?

Sweets

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gotta be somewhere, the stands were full of silver and blue.

That's because Dallas was considered the "home team" in Arizona for a long time. You could go into any store and find more Cowboy gear and Steelers gear than Cardinal crap. I went to a Monday night game there and there was definitely more Cowboy fans than Cardinal fans.

Reactions: GNG

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because Dallas was considered the "home team" in Arizona for a long time. You could go into any store and find more Cowboy gear and Steelers gear than Cardinal crap. I went to a Monday night game there and there was definitely more Cowboy fans than Cardinal fans.

Truth. I have family in Arizona and they are Dallas fans too, since the Cardinals weren't there while they were growing up.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals were once known as the Chicago Cardinals and then the St. Louis Cardinals. Not much tradition in Arizona.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Denver absolutely shut Dallas down.

We could back and forth all day. I never said that Arizona's defense was as good as Denver's, just close...which they are.

If you think one game in which the defense lost control late is a true factor of the entire defense for the entire year, you have missed the boat by a long shot. Neither AZ or DEN's defense had particularly great weekends.