• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott Makes Bold Claim!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That can't be real can it? I'm not surprised by Brown trashing his coaches, but Jalen? Maybe taken out of context? Then again the way he has been sulking around and being generally surly during games, who knows
Sort of reminds me of TO. Hall of Fame talent that don't know how to keep mouth shut.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

from phillys own.
didnt know Siranni is against using motion as much as he is.
So maybe some of this isnt the OC, but the HC.

The Eagles’ lack of movement, particularly at the snap, has been a trend since Nick Sirianni arrived in 2021. What’s interesting is that Indianapolis Colts coach Shane Steichen, the Eagles’ offensive coordinator last season, uses motion at the snap 22% of the time in his new post, which ranks 11th in the league compared to the Eagles, who rank 32nd.
Earlier this season, Sirianni said the lack of motion is tied to his belief that it should only be utilized with an express purpose.
I'm pretty sure every offense that uses motion has an express purpose for it.

There is a reason the top offenses in the league use it as much as they do and makes me wonder if Sirianni can't use it with an express purpose than a belief he shouldn't use it unless you have one.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure every offense that uses motion has an express purpose for it.

There is a reason the top offenses in the league use it as much as they do and makes me wonder if Sirianni can't use it with an express purpose than a belief he shouldn't use it unless you have one.
well yeah. there is always a purpose to motion. No coach does it just to do it. & he does it the least.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did not fact check this but it made me think of this thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 0.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did not fact check this but it made me think of this thread
Didn’t go back and check the early thread to see what I said but I always thought the focus on Dak turnovers out of last season to be a bull shit narrative. Hes always protected the football. I thought early Dak it was almost to a fault not wanting to take a chance sticking throws in there down field. He doesn’t fear that pick now while still valuing the football. Dak has been exceptional this year. For me, he and Lamar are a dead heat for MVP if they lock down the 2 seed this week. Neither the Cowboys nor the Ravens would be the team they are without those guys.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t go back and check the early thread to see what I said but I always thought the focus on Dak turnovers out of last season to be a bull shit narrative. Hes always protected the football. I thought early Dak it was almost to a fault not wanting to take a chance sticking throws in there down field. He doesn’t fear that pick now while still valuing the football. Dak has been exceptional this year. For me, he and Lamar are a dead heat for MVP if they lock down the 2 seed this week. Neither the Cowboys nor the Ravens would be the team they are without those guys.
I think Lamar wins it by a mile after that huge game last week with all of the eyeballs on him. On Dak, his decisions last year were so horrible. People talked about all of the tipped balls or receivers running the wrong route but there were so many other throws that could have/should have been picked that weren't that it more than offset that. I've said all along they just couldn't run Moore's offense. There was constant confusion. Whether it was Dak, the receivers or both I don't know but probably a little of both. McCarthy went with a simple drop, read and throw and that suits Dak much better. It's much more similar to what he was doing in 2016 (sans the dominant running game combined with the PAP that year) and he has been fantastic in it. Still struggles with the zone drops and locating the defenders who are in the area, but not running with the receiver which is why SF seems to be his biggest problem, but he really has been incredible this year. Hopefully he can keep it up when it matters most.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only thing left for this year is when Dallas gets beat.

Vengeance will be had.

can't wait

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s going to be close on 10!!!
I think every Cowboy fan will take 10 interceptions and leading the league in TD passes. I know I will

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s going to be close on 10!!!
I think every Cowboy fan will take 10 interceptions and leading the league in TD passes. I know I will
over 3 to 1 ratio is an easy yes from me!
hell a couple more TD passes & its 4 to 1! :oops:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I guess he knew what he was talking about!
Ended the season with 9.
Image result for Dak  gif

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is clearly the best QB in the division after leading the NFL in TD's. Hurts just got slaughtered by the Cowboys and Giants...

I certainly would not argue with that right now. The Eagles look to be completely collapsing though, so I think we may need to see what the next coach can do with Hurts.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly would not argue with that right now. The Eagles look to be completely collapsing though, so I think we may need to see what the next coach can do with Hurts.
wind changed direction in a flash this season.

you will feel so much better after another Dallas playodd loss.

Chin Up

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TD passes: Dak 36; Hurts 23
Interceptions: Dak 9; Hurts 15 - Well, lookie lookie, Dak was ridiculed for stating he'd have less than 10 interceptions as if it was impossible.
Yards: Dak 4,516; Hurts 3,858
Comp %: Dak 69.5%; Hurts 65.4%
Yards per attempt: Dak 7.7; Hurts 7.2
Rating: Dak 105.9; Hurts 89.1
QBR: Dak 72.6; Hurts 60.0
Team wins: Dak 12; Hurts 11
Hurts wins all of the running back related stats easily

Now, truth be told, all I care about right now is post season advancement. Hopefully Dak wins this one :hope: