• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dad's draft party

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a said earlier i dont want just a TE i want a top 5 Te better yet a top 3 TE if not fuck it let the great Te scrubb battle play out who ever wins is the TE .. let me be clear i want a vernon davis Jason witten kelce, type of Te anything less is waste of time load up on scrubbs winner is the te

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of the complexity, I find a couple of things interesting.

1- Our DT situation with Payne, Allen, and Ion. Two will obviously start but I don’t know which two.

2- really hoping SDH is starting.

3- I see Charles as the starting LT.

4- Hoping AP doesn’t even make the team.
Wrong
1 lucas will start its his job to lose

2 . Ironman will be the Re sweat and Young will rotate LE and sweat and ironman will rotate

3 holocomb outside middle bostic Hudson the cover olb

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1- Our DT situation with Payne, Allen, and Ion. Two will obviously start but I don’t know which two.

#4 is interesting b/c AP doesn't fit this team right now. I agree with #3. Disagree with #2. There is such a log jam on the dline.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same is pretty true with OSU and Clemson but yeah the SEC dominates.

I guess this is why we see about the same 4 teams in the final 4 almost every year in college football along with Clemson from the ACC and Ohio State from the Big 10.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#4 is interesting b/c AP doesn't fit this team right now. I agree with #3. Disagree with #2. There is such a log jam on the dline.
Huge logjam - especially if they don't trade Kerrigan and if they determine that Anderson and/or Orchard are DE's rather than OLBer. Can Anderson get quicker by losing weight? I think that's his only hope to be ok at OLBer. They'll have to rotate guys at DT, because Ion's too good to keep on the bench. Frankly, Settle is too, imo, and we still have Brantley. If another team gets desperate for a DT, we might be able to take advantage of that.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On #4, absolutely. Not taking a shot at AP, but Skins need to get going with the rebuild - not with the oldest RB in football. Guice and Love and AG need to play. McKissic on some passing downs. And there's always someone like Barber available.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know as fans people wonder who is going to start or make claims about who is going to start. I think RR has shown and said enough … positions are going to be won on the field. We loaded up on WRs in the draft and UDFA. We loaded up at RB. We have a bunch of guys competing at TE, DE, LB. This is how you build a team. You fight it out on the field.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a said earlier i dont want just a TE i want a top 5 Te better yet a top 3 TE if not fuck it let the great Te scrubb battle play out who ever wins is the TE .. let me be clear i want a vernon davis Jason witten kelce, type of Te anything less is waste of time load up on scrubbs winner is the te
that isnt going to happen this year coach . its a weak area we will have to deal with