• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
la la la...LA LA LA...

Bored.

Whatcha all think that means?
stock-illustration-11852700-hits-the-fan.jpg

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoof...you know it's a deep league when Jehu Chesson and Chester Rogers are being gobbled up.

So, 5 off the roster. I'm there, and ready to deal if anyone finds something interesting.

Keep wishing someone would show some interest in one of my bubble guys like Bucky Hodges's. Like to keep him but....may not be able to.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep wishing someone would show some interest in one of my bubble guys like Bucky Hodges's. Like to keep him but....may not be able to.

I like Bucky a lot, down the road...it is a pain trying to find room for guys like him.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hodges for Higbee? If it were not for having Randolph and being burned on the Vikings Bye week. I would offer this trade to you.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hodges for Higbee? If it were not for having Randolph and being burned on the Vikings Bye week. I would offer this trade to you.

See this doesn't solve my roster limit problem. My first four cuts are easy, it's the final cut that is hard. It's down to my third QB ( Goff ) or my third TE Hodges. Mariota is really young so no big rush to develop a QB to replace him, but Palmer might have to be replaced next season. Goff looked like dog shit last season, but like the new regime and the weapons they have drafted, and unlike the rookies QBs this year, Goff is a starter. So kind of like to hold on to him and see how it plays out. On the other hand Hodges could be a good stash as a developing TE. Heck of a receiver. So......what to do. I also like Hodges upside better then Higbee, the Rams just drafted a superior TE so not looking good for Higbee IMO.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this doesn't solve my roster limit problem. My first four cuts are easy, it's the final cut that is hard. It's down to my third QB ( Goff ) or my third TE Hodges. Mariota is really young so no big rush to develop a QB to replace him, but Palmer might have to be replaced next season. Goff looked like dog shit last season, but like the new regime and the weapons they have drafted, and unlike the rookies QBs this year, Goff is a starter. So kind of like to hold on to him and see how it plays out. On the other hand Hodges could be a good stash as a developing TE. Heck of a receiver. So......what to do. I also like Hodges upside better then Higbee, the Rams just drafted a superior TE so not looking good for Higbee IMO.
That Mixon guy doesn't look so hot, there's your fifth

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Mixon guy doesn't look so hot, there's your fifth

It appears I got my roster space. Traded a Goff to Ehb5 for a 2018 5th and a 2019 3rd. Really hated to bail on Goff despite him looking like dog shit last year. Love the new coaching staff for the Rams, loved the addition of maybe the best FA OL in Whitmore ( despite his age he kicks ass), really like the addition of Kupp who immediately becomes the WR1, Reynolds who will become WR2 at some point this season and Everett who should start ASAP.
However Mariota is so young, no need to get in a hurry for that project QB....so I'll take those future picks and solve my space problem. Guess Mixon is safe for now.:pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears I got my roster space. Traded a Goff to Ehb5 for a 2018 5th and a 2019 3rd. Really hated to bail on Goff despite him looking like dog shit last year. Love the new coaching staff for the Rams, loved the addition of maybe the best FA OL in Whitmore ( despite his age he kicks ass), really like the addition of Kupp who immediately becomes the WR1, Reynolds who will become WR2 at some point this season and Everett who should start ASAP.
However Mariota is so young, no need to get in a hurry for that project QB....so I'll take those future picks and solve my space problem. Guess Mixon is safe for now.:pound:

Whoof, I guess I snoozed there. I would have given you more for Goff.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoof, I guess I snoozed there. I would have given you more for Goff.
Wow. ..i thought he did pretty well getting the future 3rd, it's more than I'd have given.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I'm still open to moving Bucky....maybe. Won't mind having a bit of roster space for when the cut down happens. Fine with keeping him and weighing his worth to those being cut though, might not be anyone worth picking up.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant assuming i wanted one :) nice deal for u imho
Thought it was fair. A 3rd is what I wanted, Ehb5 didn't have a third in 2018 thus the 5th being thrown in for waiting a year. I actually think with the new staff and players Goff is getting ever chance to do well and is in a better situation then a lot of these 2017 QB rookies. Being the first over all pick in the draft means you get a lot of rope and a lot of help to succeed. Not a bad bet IMO.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically I dropped Jehu Chesson for Demarcus Robinson.

Just trading with myself.

Nice Joe. You ever want to expand your horizon and actually make a trade, I lust after some of your players, just saying....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braxton Miller, Sam Bradford, DeWayne Washington for Goff:yes:

Sorry @HaroldSeattle but I don't get over on y'all too often.

Yeah, here's the thing OBX I was looking for roster space when I did that deal. Couldn't keep everyone I had with the draft coming up so I was looking for two or three for one deals. I'm happy with the deal, your happy with the deal. Win, win. The best kind of deals.:suds:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, here's the thing OBX I was looking for roster space when I did that deal. Couldn't keep everyone I had with the draft coming up so I was looking for two or three for one deals. I'm happy with the deal, your happy with the deal. Win, win. The best kind of deals.:suds:

Not trying to be a smartass or anything like that. Like I said in the Spoiler, I just don't win many trades, so I get happy when I do.