• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must say I like what I been able to do with this team since I joined the league. It was a pretty shit roster.

I was able to acquire a top WR in OBJ as I traded Gurley for him to address one weakness. But once I traded Gurley, it opened up another weakness at RB and I was able to get Ingram who is a top 15 RB. Now let's see what I can do in the draft.

Big plus for dynasty is there is action in the offseason, makes for a interesting league.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must say I like what I been able to do with this team since I joined the league. It was a pretty shit roster.

I was able to acquire a top WR in OBJ as I traded Gurley for him to address one weakness. But once I traded Gurley, it opened up another weakness at RB and I was able to get Ingram who is a top 15 RB. Now let's see what I can do in the draft.

*top overall asset in OBJ

Ya done good imo

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints are going mainly defense this draft. If they do draft an offensive player in the early rounds than it is a wr or a young qb to develop for a few years

I am willing to bet the Saints crush this year's draft.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes
Threw a couple of offers your way.
Not too good at this trade thing.
I look forward to your rejections.

17554250_1422245427840066_4160438848981920659_n.jpg

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you being sarcastic? They have failed at the draft for several years now. I hope you're right.

Think he's basing it on the fact that the Saints are drafting for defense and this is a great draft for defense.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think he's basing it on the fact that the Saints are drafting for defense and this is a great draft for defense.

Well we could only assume they're drafting defense. Would not shock me at all if they do something stupid and go offense with their 2nd pick in round 1.

If they go all defense in the first round and those guys don't live up to the hype then I can't be mad at them.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex Burkhead - RB - Patriots
Speaking Wednesday, Browns coach Hue Jackson said new Patriots RB Rex Burkhead will "flourish" in New England.

"He's very talented," Jackson said. "He's going to get his opportunity now, and he's going to flourish. He's a really good player. A really good player. He's very versatile because he's a good runner, a good pass-catcher. He's a good blocker. He brings a lot of different elements to that football team." Jackson's opinion is notable because he was Burkhead's position coach and OC in Cincinnati before taking the Browns job. Burkhead's hype continues to build.

@TREFF
hype train in full swing here, might be kicking myself for letting him go to ya before seeing what he could do in bahston

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex Burkhead - RB - Patriots
Speaking Wednesday, Browns coach Hue Jackson said new Patriots RB Rex Burkhead will "flourish" in New England.

"He's very talented," Jackson said. "He's going to get his opportunity now, and he's going to flourish. He's a really good player. A really good player. He's very versatile because he's a good runner, a good pass-catcher. He's a good blocker. He brings a lot of different elements to that football team." Jackson's opinion is notable because he was Burkhead's position coach and OC in Cincinnati before taking the Browns job. Burkhead's hype continues to build.

@TREFF
hype train in full swing here, might be kicking myself for letting him go to ya before seeing what he could do in bahston
Well I hope so, it'll come down to whether they resign Blount, grab AP, or draft a different bigger back. If he's given a real role, especially with that team, could be something special

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope so, it'll come down to whether they resign Blount, grab AP, or draft a different bigger back. If he's given a real role, especially with that team, could be something special

complete transparency - the 1 yr deal weighed heavily on my decision to let him go.
So much volatility in the NWE backfield season over season since the Brady dynasty began.
They always have a fantasy relevant RB, just always been so hard to figure out which one it is, game to game.

here's to hoping you get a few good yrs out of him, and I can find a hidden gem in the rookie draft!

:suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
complete transparency - the 1 yr deal weighed heavily on my decision to let him go.
So much volatility in the NWE backfield season over season since the Brady dynasty began.
They always have a fantasy relevant RB, just always been so hard to figure out which one it is, game to game.

here's to hoping you get a few good yrs out of him, and I can find a hidden gem in the rookie draft!

:suds:
To you as well, IF he succeeds there, they'll either keep him or he'll have a good shot with someone else, either way this one year deal is make or break for his chances.. little gamble for me, but those picks weren't helping me move ahead in the draft, so why not

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Burkhead becomes seriously impactful in fantasy, I will eat my MBBRL Dynasty ll membership card.

Better yet...I'll puree and drink it. :drink: