• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2 FA/Rookie draft

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't have time to analyze every detail myself. I would like to have the opportunity to read a couple articles and see others opinions to go along with my own.

Draft grades are nice, but fantasy impact stuff doesn't come out right away.

Pick 1 is a no brainer. Picks 2 and 3 aren't that hard. After that?

I feel like time is needed to sort through all the muck. I really don't get why you guys are in such a hurry. There will be a lot more information available in a day or two.
I tell you what t, I may take my full 24 to decide.
Not that I want to help another owner out.
But like you say, information can come out at anytime and I don't want to miss the boat if it helps my decision.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't feel like any information that comes out within the next couple days is overly vital. If you want to wait for important information, we should delay this for 2 months, but I don't think that's going to go over well with the rest of the crew.

A short delay would probably just give me more questions than answers

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aftery trade, I have zero opinion on the matter..I won't be drafting for a few days regardless

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you what t, I may take my full 24 to decide.
Not that I want to help another owner out.
But like you say, information can come out at anytime and I don't want to miss the boat if it helps my decision.

This is one of my busiest times of the year and I would like to not be drafting multiple leagues at the same time. That is my reason for hurrying. But I was going to suggest for those that want a few days delay, take as much of the 24 hours as you safely can without going over.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of my busiest times of the year and I would like to not be drafting multiple leagues at the same time. That is my reason for hurrying. But I was going to suggest for those that want a few days delay, take as much of the 24 hours as you safely can without going over.

you know what they say about being busy??!!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. If one of my targets is there you likely have a deal but I dont wanna pull the trigger on that without knowing.
giphy.gif

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn’t check in on time think it’s safe to just give him Barkley.

Normally if you run out of time the next person picks and you get to pick whenever you notice. But with this being the first overall pick and the discussions about backing it up I agree it shady hasn't picked by 8 am tomorrow he gets Barkley.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally if you run out of time the next person picks and you get to pick whenever you notice. But with this being the first overall pick and the discussions about backing it up I agree it shady hasn't picked by 8 am tomorrow he gets Barkley.
Can you imagine the meltdown if we skipped him and I got Barkley.:pound::dhd::D