• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2 FA/Rookie draft

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The draft will be starting on April 30th time TBD. 24 hours per pick and all picks will be done in this thread. If/when you reach the 25 man roster limit all draft picks from then on have to either be passed or have a player dropped along with the draft pick.

At 3 PM on Friday the 4th the draft clock will be turned off until Monday the 7th at 6 AM. I will be out of the country, leaving Friday and coming back late on Sunday. Same as last year when BK went out of town. The clock stops once it gets to my pick and will start up again like I said Monday morning. I will try to check on here during that weekend and if I see that I am up, I will make my pick. But since the clock was stopped the persons after me until Monday morning will not have a clock either.

Any other questions before we start this or anyone else know of any time they are going to miss over the first two weeks in May let me know.

@SoShady @bksballer89 @ehb5 @femurov @tlance @Chef99 @averagejoe @HaroldSeattle @MilkSpiller22 @Stomp @TREFF @SmokingMonkey @Barilko @TKOSpikes @Yellow Fuzzies

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The draft will be starting on April 30th time TBD. 24 hours per pick and all picks will be done in this thread. If/when you reach the 25 man roster limit all draft picks from then on have to either be passed or have a player dropped along with the draft pick.

At 3 PM on Friday the 4th the draft clock will be turned off until Monday the 7th at 6 AM. I will be out of the country, leaving Friday and coming back late on Sunday. Same as last year when BK went out of town. The clock stops once it gets to my pick and will start up again like I said Monday morning. I will try to check on here during that weekend and if I see that I am up, I will make my pick. But since the clock was stopped the persons after me until Monday morning will not have a clock either.

Any other questions before we start this or anyone else know of any time they are going to miss over the first two weeks in May let me know.

@SoShady @bksballer89 @ehb5 @femurov @tlance @Chef99 @averagejoe @HaroldSeattle @MilkSpiller22 @Stomp @TREFF @SmokingMonkey @Barilko @TKOSpikes @Yellow Fuzzies
How dare you leave the country come draft time.:dhd:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
other than a concert here or there im good

with a 24 hour clock never a problem......

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so......who's going to be pick 1.2?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be opposed to delaying the start of this thing for a day or two.

Lots of information to analyze and there is no hurry. Suicide can get pushed back a week also.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would vote for starting tomorrow at 8 am. With the 24 hour time limit those that are not fully prepared (like me) can take there time with the pick and the other ones can make there picks.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will put it out there for everyone.

Keep it the same......start tomorrow

Back it up to Wednesday and run into next week

Start at the same time and run together with D1

@SoShady @bksballer89 @ehb5 @femurov @Yellow Fuzzies @averagejoe @SmokingMonkey @Stomp @Chef99 @tlance @TREFF @HaroldSeattle @Barilko
well, like in D1, go ahead and open it up, but start the official clock, Wednesday, or next Monday like D1, or whenever in between. If Shady's ready, why not..pretty sure Harold is ready, I am...the top 3 are locked and loaded.

Honestly have little to no opinion, just don't see an extra day or so really mattering. So I'm good to go, but if we wait, we wait