• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CWS Mississippi St vs UCLA Championship Series Thread

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just funnin with ya, dude.

UCLA slowly but surely becoming baseball's next powerhouse team?

yea yea yea....

I don't know man, they've been a solid program for a while. Could they make a run like wUSC or LSU? I don't think that's an easy thing to do now with all the competition. I could see them making a run like USCe or Oregon St. tho.

Also if the bats and balls stay the same I think the future CWS favor the UCLAs and CSFs. I think there has been so much talk about changing the bats or balls to help produce HRs that I think we will see a change in the direction of those power hitting teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea yea yea....

I don't know man, they've been a solid program for a while. Could they make a run like wUSC or LSU? I don't think that's an easy thing to do now with all the competition. I could see them making a run like USCe or Oregon St. tho.

They must have a great coaching staff. That's huge in baseball, especially the coaching of pitchers.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They must have a great coaching staff. That's huge in baseball, especially the coaching of pitchers.

Yea, Bruins always have a good pitching staff. I don't know if it is like you say the coaching or if they have a good nose for pitching talent. probably both.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They kept talking about the Mrs St player not getting his HRs, but Mrs St would've had to fight through the loser's bracket if the park was a few feet smaller. OR St had runners on base and their best hitter put one right to the wall that was caught, ending the game. If it had cleared the wall, it would've been OR St in the winner's bracket, and Miss St fighting to stay alive. OR St has a very good coach and will be back next year. When I saw that neither Miss St or UCLA had ever won a championship, I was ok to let one of them get theirs. OR St has been there-done that.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, UNC is coming back next year. And we are going to leave lil bro at home this time!