• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cutler and Jeffery both practiced today

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Secrets, secrets and more secrets.

This a few days after Jay Glazer reported that he heard Cutler may have to miss 4-6 weeks.

This coaching staff seems to be damned good at sending out misinformation.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Limited but in front if the media.......who knows about sunday.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Limited information does not help much when you have limited talent. We are the sneakiest 0-3 team ever. Sounds like Cutler might be back faster then we thought but I would be shocked if it was this week. He needs to run some to be effective.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's to say that the original reports of him being out 2 weeks was true. Fox always says- Day-to-day.... maybe this time he was right.
And Cutler has always been a quick healer. Remember the torn groin that was to keep him out 4-6 and he was back in 3. #Tough! ha

C

cubzzzfanincali

Limited information does not help much when you have limited talent. We are the sneakiest 0-3 team ever. Sounds like Cutler might be back faster then we thought but I would be shocked if it was this week. He needs to run some to be effective.

You know, it would make a lot more sense if he was back this weekend. Now I know there are examples of people with bad hammies that didn't limp and it doesn't always look that bad, but for every one of those, there are 90 examples of people who are obviously suffering. It's one of the few injuries I ever got...believe me I wasn't jogging around. It would make sense that he did injure his hamstring, but not that badly that he was missing 6 weeks for it, and he will play this weekend. In which case, good job by coaching staff in sufficiently clouding the picture.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is back then it was not a hammie. lol I bet he could throw sure but he is most effective when he can break off a run or two, move in the pocket. Bushrod is out also, so having a statue won't work.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw them interviewing Jay, in pads, after practice when the starter usually talks to the media, he was basically joking about what anyone was saying about the return. When asked if the game was today could you have played and he said he did not know. I thought the nfl frowned on this misdirection stuff.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Limited information does not help much when you have limited talent. We are the sneakiest 0-3 team ever. Sounds like Cutler might be back faster then we thought but I would be shocked if it was this week. He needs to run for his life some to be effective.

Oh, hey, I fixed that for you... :pound:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw them interviewing Jay, in pads, after practice when the starter usually talks to the media, he was basically joking about what anyone was saying about the return. When asked if the game was today could you have played and he said he did not know. I thought the nfl frowned on this misdirection stuff.
Sportshoopla.com frowns on trolls and trolling

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sportshoopla.com frowns on trolls and trolling

Are you sure you know what a troll is? I mean you know everything so I am confused that I do not know what a troll is.

It is usually referred to as a fan of another team, just posting on another teams section to stir up shit. You are referring to one of the few posters here that care about the team and are not afraid to look stupid by calling out the mistakes of the organization before they are fired, at which point, everyone jumps in and shits on them.

You need to think of another word other than troll, I dont want you looking stupid in front of the masses that follow you.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler practiced again today.... The plot thickens...

C

cubzzzfanincali

He got most of the time with the starters the last two days, I'm sure he is starting.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Yesterday "Moon" Mullin said Cutler got most of them, and I heard anecdotally he basically got all of them today. I don't have your inside sources Leo, but that's the rumor out here. If the Bears are trying to keep a secret, as good a job as they've done it is no loner working. I have a friend who claims to have inside knowledge of Raiders planning and he says they are more or less only game planning for Cutler. For whatever that is worth.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday "Moon" Mullin said Cutler got most of them, and I heard anecdotally he basically got all of them today. I don't have your inside sources Leo, but that's the rumor out here. If the Bears are trying to keep a secret, as good a job as they've done it is no loner working. I have a friend who claims to have inside knowledge of Raiders planning and he says they are more or less only game planning for Cutler. For whatever that is worth.
All I have today is what was said on a the scores update in which the person said him and Clausen shared reps

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I am hearing/reading says Cutler will probably play, Alshon is probably out.