• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crick out for the year

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OWH article:

PELINI THROWS MARTINEZ ACROSS LOCKER ROOM; LANDS ON CRICK TEARING PECTORAL MUSCLE

-With the way coach Pelini hates the players and the fans, one can only assume that he became fed up with the poor play of Sophomore QB Taylor Martinez, and threw Martinez across the locker room into Senior DT Jared Crick in a fit of rage. The end result is a torn pectoral muscle for Crick, and an even worse team than the Huskers had before. Now, let's move our speculation elsewhere. When will Pelini pull Rex Burkhead from the starting line up for playing with too much effort?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a major blow to the defense and the team. We were already getting sub-par play from the d-line, now the position has more depth issues than it already had.

D Line doesn't have any depth issues.

Major blow? Hardly.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how long he's been playing with it? Do ya fellas think it happened vs. Udub?

Good luck to Crick in the pros.

Good for him at least it's not that shoulder he just got worked on. I was afraid it might be that after the other night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rome was getting in the backfield when he was in. Something Crick wasn't doing.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was like the college version of a bust this year. He got pushed around pretty good up to this point. I feel for the guy that he can't play, but I'm really not thinking he will be missed on the field.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly though, Crick has been double-teamed the majority of the time he's been on the field this year. Watching the Ohio State game 6 times over that is something I've really noticed.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OWH article:

PELINI THROWS MARTINEZ ACROSS LOCKER ROOM; LANDS ON CRICK TEARING PECTORAL MUSCLE

-With the way coach Pelini hates the players and the fans, one can only assume that he became fed up with the poor play of Sophomore QB Taylor Martinez, and threw Martinez across the locker room into Senior DT Jared Crick in a fit of rage. The end result is a torn pectoral muscle for Crick, and an even worse team than the Huskers had before. Now, let's move our speculation elsewhere. When will Pelini pull Rex Burkhead from the starting line up for playing with too much effort?

LMAO....

I have to share this here....

Hilarious....made my guts hurt laughing so hard....

:pound:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was like the college version of a bust this year. He got pushed around pretty good up to this point. I feel for the guy that he can't play, but I'm really not thinking he will be missed on the field.

Cue the principal on Billy Madison at the end on the stage when he says we are all dumber for hearing that.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think there is something else wrong too.... i bet he has had 3 concussion already this year and we only know about one "head injury"
the look on his face after the play vs OSU was one of a person who had no idea hwat was going on

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly though, Crick has been double-teamed the majority of the time he's been on the field this year. Watching the Ohio State game 6 times over that is something I've really noticed.

USC talked about that at 3:10. LOL

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is up with pecs? That is like 3 pec injuries in a week. Isn't that what Houston's Mario Williams had

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be no drop off on the Defense, good riddance.