• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crick out for the year

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow..........his NFL draft status was already dropping..........he needed the rest of the season to redeem himself a bit.

Wonder what will happen now.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I been hearing this rumor :(

I think he played too much for a med RS too.. sucks to happen to him, but he'll be a quality pick in the not first round.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, have to play less than 30% of games to get a medical redshirt.

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a major blow to the defense and the team. We were already getting sub-par play from the d-line, now the position has more depth issues than it already had.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel really really bad for him as a player. However I began noticing that there was no drop of in d line play when he was out. I would almost go as far as to say it was better. But still that really sucks for the big guy

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about the team's loss at this point...................this poor guy has to stand on the sideline the rest of the season and wish he could be out there. Man I feel bad for him. Could have left for the NFL and instead decided to come back and play for the Huskers....

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel really really bad for him as a player. However I began noticing that there was no drop of in d line play when he was out. I would almost go as far as to say it was better. But still that really sucks for the big guy

He was having a sub-par year, but this will cause depth issues.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it really is unfortunate. I don't think there is a harder thing for a football player to do than to have to sit on the sideline and not be able to get out on the field and play for his team

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it might be good for his pro career, get picked up by a good team that plays a 3-4 put him at Dend after 2,3 years sign on for a big contract with a good team for big bucks

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the dadburned kid goes and has a hell of an NFL career.............I've been really rough on him this year, as have a lot of people.............honestly though, Crick is the epitome of what you want in your program. A guy who turns down millions to come back and play for his favorite team of all time........that being the Huskers.

He's a damn good guy.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the dadburned kid goes and has a hell of an NFL career.............I've been really rough on him this year, as have a lot of people.............honestly though, Crick is the epitome of what you want in your program. A guy who turns down millions to come back and play for his favorite team of all time........that being the Huskers.

He's a damn good guy.

Not only that. But he was a big ugly cornfed motherfucker. Born and raised in state. Thats always good to see a Nebraskan be so successful

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a damn good guy.

He will be missed on the field...

Good kid... probably shorted himself out of a few mil by returning but he will do alright.