• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crazy trade idea

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably would take wiggins 2nd just cause of the defensive potential he has over parker

I would go with wiggins (assuming they both pan out to be good players) because he is from canada and wouldnt mind playing in a smaller market, parker to me seems like the type that would want to play for a big time city/franchise and wants the spot light he would leave when he gets the chance

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I mean crazy.

PHX gets: 1st overall pick from Cleveland

CLE gets: Eric Bledsoe, 14th pick from Phoenix & a future draft pick.

If the Cavs are really convinced that they have a shot at landing LeBron then why not bring one of his best friends to Cleveland? LBJ and Bledsoe have been great friends for a while (check his intagram posts and all the quotes he's made about Bled) and they workout together in the offseason.

Kyrie at the 1, Bled at the 2 and LBJ at the 3 plus all the role players they have around them and that 14th pick. This is random and hypothetical so don't get all butthurt. I doubt LBJ leaves Miami... and if he did he'd be foolish. Then of course my Suns take Wiggins at no. 1 and pair him up with Dragic, Green, Morris twins and co.

PS- Ignore the Lakerboi and shatdaddy if they try to ruin this thread as well.

The hard thing about working in hypothetical trades is how to make all the contracts match money-wise. NBA got a weird trade system and rules that make my head hurt trying to figure them all out.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole draft is off of potential...

Most mocks have Kyle Anderson to the Suns at #14, and he has all star talent from what I've seen.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not enough value for Cleveland. No way they would do it.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hard thing about working in hypothetical trades is how to make all the contracts match money-wise. NBA got a weird trade system and rules that make my head hurt trying to figure them all out.

Not on draft day deals though. Three years ago the Bulls traded kirk hinrich to Washington on draft day. They were clearing the roster expecting to get LEbron. Kirk had 2 years and 17 million left on his deal, the bulls got one draft pick. This is very confusing, but with Love only owed 15.7 for next season, I am pretty sure he can be moved without matching dollars on draft day. Minnesota apparently want to wait til after the draft when they will end up taking expirings to match numbers. You cannot trade consecutive first round picks, so any more compensation would be 2016 and 2018 if they needed more. I can see the #1 overall being a straight up trade. The bulls could offer two first rounders this year which might be more enticing since a #1 can be a bust, but I think Cleveland has the best offer with that pick.