• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crazy trade idea

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I mean crazy.

PHX gets: 1st overall pick from Cleveland

CLE gets: Eric Bledsoe, 14th pick from Phoenix & a future draft pick.

If the Cavs are really convinced that they have a shot at landing LeBron then why not bring one of his best friends to Cleveland? LBJ and Bledsoe have been great friends for a while (check his intagram posts and all the quotes he's made about Bled) and they workout together in the offseason.

Kyrie at the 1, Bled at the 2 and LBJ at the 3 plus all the role players they have around them and that 14th pick. This is random and hypothetical so don't get all butthurt. I doubt LBJ leaves Miami... and if he did he'd be foolish. Then of course my Suns take Wiggins at no. 1 and pair him up with Dragic, Green, Morris twins and co.

PS- Ignore the Lakerboi and shatdaddy if they try to ruin this thread as well.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think Phoenix would make this trade. I think they are ready to contend right now and Embiid is probably a 3 year project before he is playoff ready assuming he lives up to the hype.

Cleveland would also have to ship out Waiters, imo, and they'd get pennies on the dollar for him.

It wouldn't be the craziest thing ever but Phoenix and Cleveland probably both have better options

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think Phoenix would make this trade. I think they are ready to contend right now and Embiid is probably a 3 year project before he is playoff ready assuming he lives up to the hype.

Cleveland would also have to ship out Waiters, imo, and they'd get pennies on the dollar for him.

It wouldn't be the craziest thing ever but Phoenix and Cleveland probably both have better options

I'd take Wiggins over Embiid. Especially for the Suns roster and playing style. But ya I feel you. I just got bored... that's what the non-playoff life will do to ya. :lol:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get Wiggins at #2 and it would be cheaper. Embiid is going #1 unless he is physically broken.

I think Phoenix is in really good shape and just needs to make a move for Love or Horford or someone like that

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Cleveland doing this at all... Their #1 should net more than Bledsoe n the 14th IMO. Besides they have a backcourt already.... unless they plan to move Kyrie which wasn't part of this speculation.

Phx should sign/trade for Deng from Cleveland if anything.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Cleveland doing this at all... Their #1 should net more than Bledsoe n the 14th IMO. Besides they have a backcourt already.... unless they plan to move Kyrie which wasn't part of this speculation.

Phx should sign/trade for Deng from Cleveland if anything.

The drop-off from 1 to 14 isn't as much as it has been in recent years. You can still land a talented player with upside at 14 plus add a young, up and coming potential all-star in Eric Bledsoe. Anyways, I don't think it would make sense unless they were 1) convinced LBJ would come 2) traded Kyrie.

And I dont see either of those things happening.

Deng to the Suns wouldn't be a good idea. They need a PF/C more than anything right now. Tucker and Green did just fine at SF last year. I'd rather draft a James Young or Rodney Hood type of player and develop them rather than overpay for an aging Deng.

@Clayton- I'd love Horford on this team. I wonder how open the Hawks are to dealing him and what it would take to land him.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This trade would save CLE from themselves and give them a more immediate impact player. If I were CLE I would rather move 1 of the pieces that don't get along in the locker room for Bledsoe than the draft pick. 1 of those is a guard too so it work perfect.

Bledsoe training with LBJ in offseason...explodes

KD trains with LBJ in offseason...explodes

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also go after the #2 or #3 pick, the price might be less and CLE is picking in front of them so they will get rid of which ever player is going to bust.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The drop-off from 1 to 14 isn't as much as it has been in recent years.
According to the 4 scouts Grantland talked to, all 4 had Embiid going #1 if healthy and 2 of them said Embiid was in a tier all by himself if healthy. If you believe they are telling the truth, that is.

I think if Embiid goes 1, the dropoff from 2 to 14 isnt that much at all though due to depth.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the 4 scouts Grantland talked to, all 4 had Embiid going #1 if healthy and 2 of them said Embiid was in a tier all by himself if healthy. If you believe they are telling the truth, that is.

I think if Embiid goes 1, the dropoff from 2 to 14 isnt that much at all though due to depth.

I really hope the bucks can somehow. Get embiid

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The drop-off from 1 to 14 isn't as much as it has been in recent years. You can still land a talented player with upside at 14 plus add a young, up and coming potential all-star in Eric Bledsoe. Anyways, I don't think it would make sense unless they were 1) convinced LBJ would come 2) traded Kyrie.

And I dont see either of those things happening.

Deng to the Suns wouldn't be a good idea. They need a PF/C more than anything right now. Tucker and Green did just fine at SF last year. I'd rather draft a James Young or Rodney Hood type of player and develop them rather than overpay for an aging Deng.

@Clayton- I'd love Horford on this team. I wonder how open the Hawks are to dealing him and what it would take to land him.

Yes this draft is insanely deep with promising prospects.

I wouldn't see Cleveland adding a PG(who would command $) to already PG equipped team. That PG will need his soon too... its all if Kyrie was dealt elsewhere.

Does Phx want Lopez?????

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably would shop him.

ah making sure...

Not going to lie, I was rooting as a fan of bball for the bucks to win it.. they need a great prospect to bring back that franchise.

Can't go wrong here now.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt make this trade if i were the cavs if I were to look into trading the #1 pick i would trade for kevin love

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt make this trade if i were the cavs if I were to look into trading the #1 pick i would trade for kevin love

Was one of the first trade ideas I had for both teams honestly.... Seems like fair value.

Cavs bring in their low post player(for the record, I think Love is overrated and shot his mouth about being good too soon and falsely imo) that is deemed good in the NBA thus making Kyrie happy and the fans of Cleveland happy. Send back Thompson if needed or AV.

Minny does this to grab that wing player in Parker or Wiggins that they could benefit from and won't have to worry about Love and his soon to be drama. Emblid could be a target but not sure if necessary. I think there are others who can help them with the now n then.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was one of the first trade ideas I had for both teams honestly.... Seems like fair value.

Cavs bring in their low post player(for the record, I think Love is overrated and shot his mouth about being good too soon and falsely imo) that is deemed good in the NBA thus making Kyrie happy and the fans of Cleveland happy. Send back Thompson if needed or AV.

Minny does this to grab that wing player in Parker or Wiggins that they could benefit from and won't have to worry about Love and his soon to be drama. Emblid could be a target but not sure if necessary. I think there are others who can help them with the now n then.

i think most importantly is that this is a trade that would make kyrie irving happy and would want to stay in cleveland I dont think another young rookie to waiting to be polished into an all star is something that kyrie wants to do

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah making sure...

Not going to lie, I was rooting as a fan of bball for the bucks to win it.. they need a great prospect to bring back that franchise.

Can't go wrong here now.

I probably would take wiggins 2nd just cause of the defensive potential he has over parker