• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coyotes

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since their winning streak the Lightning have lost 5 out of 6
They have the Coyotes tonight to hopefully improve on
that record. If they play like they did against Dallas they
stand a good chance of winning.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need this win tonight we have to come away with two points!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get enough shots on net you're bound to score one.
1-0 Bolts end of one.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-0 congrats Big Ben all time Lightning leader now in shutouts

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very gutsy win for out bolts! No Cally, Paquette and Palat were also feeling under the weather. Thought this game showed the character of this team. We have injuries and players playing ill, we have been struggling as of late, we manage to get the lead, we kill of multiple 5 on 3 power play's and we don't let the a repeat of the Dallas game happen again in the 3rd period.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is cooper doing on our power play? when we get a 4 min pp with our skill we need to close this game out period! we played we but we were playing a nhl lottery team only up 1-0 the whole game pretty much. tuesday vs the redwings we will find out where we are for real.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is cooper doing on our power play? when we get a 4 min pp with our skill we need to close this game out period! we played we but we were playing a nhl lottery team only up 1-0 the whole game pretty much. tuesday vs the redwings we will find out where we are for real.

Our Power Play sucks!!! Think we are 26th in the league on the PP, that simply isn't good enough! In my opinion our Power Play is way too predictable, from our entries to our puck movement when we are in the offensive zone, it's just so predictable! Another thing is our effort level on the Power Play, our mindset becomes very lethargic and we get outworked, you have to match if not better the work ethic of the Penalty Killers in order to be successful.

If I were Cooper I would definitely change the personnel on the Power Play, I would put the triplets with Stammer and Hedman and put your eggs in one basket. That particular unit saw ice time last year on the Power Play and were successful and I would put them together again. The special teams battle is always important, more so in the playoffs we you get limited opportunities and you need to take advantage of these limited opportunities, so Cooper needs to sort this Power Play out before the playoffs begin.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right Danny you just can't float through the power play
and hope you're successful you have to work like you're at even strength
or down a man.