• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coyotes season tickets look appetizing

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if youre obese ...

Forget the $10 tickets, give me the seats behind the benches for $135. Those might sound expensive (if you're not a wealthy blogger), but here's what you get when you're part of the Toyota Club:

All-Inclusive Food and Beverage: The all-inclusive buffet menu opens two hours before game time and remains open until the start of the second period. At that time Game Time Snacks are available for the remainder of the game. The food and beverages are plentiful as our gourmet chefs have the most delectable foods on display.

VIP Parking: Each Toyota Seat member receives one VIP Parking pass for every two seats on their account. VIP Parking is located closest to the Westgate City Center and the Jobing.com Arena, providing the highest level of convenience.

Personalized Seat Nameplates and Seat Covers: Each Toyota Seat member's seat includes a personalized company or individual nameplate. In addition, all Toyota seats come with an exclusive seat cover.

Guaranteed Giveaways: All Toyota seat members entering the private season ticket holder entrance are guaranteed to receive one of our incredible giveaway items.

So to recap, you get unlimited food and beverages (although I assume this doesn't include booze), free parking and awesome seats. And let me tell you, I would eat the hell out of that buffet.

Now, obviously you have to buy season tickets to get that price, but I'm pretty sure most of us could find some friends to split them a few ways with. Besides, going to 41 games would be exhausting. And with the buffet, hazardous to your health.

Anyway, I bet tickets won't be so affordable in Quebec City.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd jump all over that. I had the $12 unlimited popcorn/beverages with the Thrashers last year. The seats were up high, but right over the away goal. I actually preferred them to being in some of the more pricey seats.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if youre obese ...

Forget the $10 tickets, give me the seats behind the benches for $135. Those might sound expensive (if you're not a wealthy blogger), but here's what you get when you're part of the Toyota Club:

All-Inclusive Food and Beverage: The all-inclusive buffet menu opens two hours before game time and remains open until the start of the second period. At that time Game Time Snacks are available for the remainder of the game. The food and beverages are plentiful as our gourmet chefs have the most delectable foods on display.

VIP Parking: Each Toyota Seat member receives one VIP Parking pass for every two seats on their account. VIP Parking is located closest to the Westgate City Center and the Jobing.com Arena, providing the highest level of convenience.

Personalized Seat Nameplates and Seat Covers: Each Toyota Seat member's seat includes a personalized company or individual nameplate. In addition, all Toyota seats come with an exclusive seat cover.

Guaranteed Giveaways: All Toyota seat members entering the private season ticket holder entrance are guaranteed to receive one of our incredible giveaway items.

So to recap, you get unlimited food and beverages (although I assume this doesn't include booze), free parking and awesome seats. And let me tell you, I would eat the hell out of that buffet.

Now, obviously you have to buy season tickets to get that price, but I'm pretty sure most of us could find some friends to split them a few ways with. Besides, going to 41 games would be exhausting. And with the buffet, hazardous to your health.

Anyway, I bet tickets won't be so affordable in Quebec City.

I wish I had money, a car, and hockey-loving friends here in Tucson...

maddogmark25

In the Pot Bunker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
heh.....appetizing.....obese...

I see what you did there :panda:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had money, a car, and hockey-loving friends here in Tucson...

Unless a white knight rides in with deep pockets, this looks like the last year of Coyotes hockey in Glendale. About a week ago, Glendale mayor Elaine Scruggs essentially said that in a video interview.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless a white knight rides in with deep pockets, this looks like the last year of Coyotes hockey in Glendale. About a week ago, Glendale mayor Elaine Scruggs essentially said that in a video interview.

I don't have much time then.

I need some lottery tickets. Good ones.