• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowgirls say they're going after golden tate

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll backfire. Tate is BIG time scrappy and tough. Yah, let's target Tate, draw penalties, and let Megatron go for 200+ yards.

Guess it's Detroit @ Green Bay... :whistle:

The Lions are getting a lot of love when everyone is just writing off Seattle. The Lions can't play the Packers again until the conference championship game.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems borderline whether it was legal/illegal, but cheap? I don't get that. It was in the context of the play. It's not like the whistle blew or Tate came across the field and sought out a player who wasn't able to defend himself and blindsided him. It was a big hit on a bigger player. Boo hoo.

There was no ill intent. Many of these armchair players around here dont understand how fast things are happening out there.... Every hard hit is a dirty one, any showing of emotion is taunting, etc...

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't like the Seawhawks and I dislike the Lions, so I'm obviously not exactly rooting for the successes of Golden Tate. But, this was a clean block. Brutal, and Lee was off guard, but that's football for ya. Get caught with your pants down even for a second in the NFL, and you've got a good chance of getting lit up. I doubt it happens in Dallas, but I hope Detroit spanks them hard.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Stafford throws a high pass in the middle of the field and gets blindsided. Or maybe he wants to try and block Rolando mcclain. Sean Lee is a small linebacker. Tate would bounce off mcclain

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can only hope it plays out like last time a Cowboy spouted off. CJ quietly shut Dez up with his play on the field.

Be awesome to see Tate have a career day also.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, my prediction originally was for a Cowboys win. However, if a few jackwagons on the Dallas defense is going to focus solely on Tate, then they will lose. No skin off my nose, I don't care for either team. Finally, was it a legal hit? No, there was some contact to the chin AFTER the shoulder pads hit the chest. Was it an intentionaly dirty hit? Hell no! What has happened to the game I love?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy fans have become more annoying than Seahawk fans. That's an accomplishment. This is not going to be a pushover game for them.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way Tate loses since he has to live in Detroit

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy fans have become more annoying than Seahawk fans. That's an accomplishment. This is not going to be a pushover game for them.

and not one has stated otherwise in this thread.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well let's not go overboard here.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading isn't your thing is it?

'The Confidante' is an idiot. Plain and simple. Notice how he completely ignored your post?? That isn't by accident. He posts crap talk all day. When someone calls him out and points out a mistake, he completely ignores the poster. When someone calls him out and tells him he was wrong about something he previously said, he completely ignores the poster. He's immature as hell.

Before the Green Bay / Detroit game he was posting on the NFL board saying he "KNEW" that the Lions would win the game, and not only win but DOMINATE in Green Bay. After the game people called him out on it and he ignored every single person but then responded to other people who said nothing about his wrong prediction.

I just saw him post on the Dallas board showing a video and talking crap to Cowboys fans. When one of the Cowboys fans said the Cowboys were going to win this weekend he said "Oh I'm sorry do you have a crystal ball??? Can you predict the future??" Getting on this guy's case for making a prediction which is exactly what he did last weekend. He is a plain, idiot. Nothing less.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'The Confidante' is an idiot. Plain and simple. Notice how he completely ignored your post?? That isn't by accident. He posts crap talk all day. When someone calls him out and points out a mistake, he completely ignores the poster. When someone calls him out and tells him he was wrong about something he previously said, he completely ignores the poster. He's immature as hell.

Before the Green Bay / Detroit game he was posting on the NFL board saying he "KNEW" that the Lions would win the game, and not only win but DOMINATE in Green Bay. After the game people called him out on it and he ignored every single person but then responded to other people who said nothing about his wrong prediction.

I just saw him post on the Dallas board showing a video and talking crap to Cowboys fans. When one of the Cowboys fans said the Cowboys were going to win this weekend he said "Oh I'm sorry do you have a crystal ball??? Can you predict the future??" Getting on this guy's case for making a prediction which is exactly what he did last weekend. He is a plain, idiot. Nothing less.

You're a clown. First, I wasn't talking about THAT Green Bay game. I was talking about the NFC Championship game where the lions will play in Green Bay again.

Second, I've never even posted on the Cowgirls board. Link please?

Third, I always own up to my predictions and mistakes. Notice how you and your little Slacker and Seachicken hooligan friends never bothered to show up in the Suh thread again after I 100% GUARANTEED that Suh's suspension would be lifted? Looks like there a big black pot calling out to the kettle here.

Sit down because you seem to enjoy getting schooled by me.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Srsly though, I think this is a bunch of worthless babble. Cheap stuff hasn't exactly been a norm in the Garrett era. The dude even took the time to make sure he stated, "within the rules." I could see a few of them getting frustrated if Lions players are accidentally trying to stomp on people again, but I'd be pretty surprised if they tried anything equally as filthy. I can't even recall the last time I watched a Cowboys player do something that cheap.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
It's more the case where they have reclaimed the crown and torpedoes be damned, no one will wrest it from them again.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a clown. First, I wasn't talking about THAT Green Bay game. I was talking about the NFC Championship game where the lions will play in Green Bay again.

Second, I've never even posted on the Cowgirls board. Link please?

Third, I always own up to my predictions and mistakes. Notice how you and your little Slacker and Seachicken hooligan friends never bothered to show up in the Suh thread again after I 100% GUARANTEED that Suh's suspension would be lifted? Looks like there a big black pot calling out to the kettle here.

Sit down because you seem to enjoy getting schooled by me.

LOL you are a liar, and you just can't admit when you are wrong. Very immature, to say the least. How can you even say you were talking about the NFC championship game? You came onto the NFL boards and posted in the thread for last weekend's game and said the Lions would dominate. You know you were talking about last week's game. I know you were talking about last week's game. And even though you know we both know, you still try playing it off. You are an idiot. You don't school anyone. You just can't admit when you are wrong.

You're a baby. I'm done with you.