• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys targeting Scott Linehan to be offensive play caller?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so you are one. I still don't buy his "far too many" comment.

Most Cowboy fans know that Jerry is a big worthless problem, but one we must overcome because it isn't going away.

no Jarntt, BJJ says we should just repeat ourselves repeatedly until Jerry dies. No need in trying or talking about anything else. We all should just repeat ourselves to each other & call it good conversation. Who by the way would rather be 2-14 instead of 8-8, which I don't understand since Jerry is still alive he would mess up that pick anyways. According to the one that repeats himself endlessly.

BTW I appreciate you pointing out the obvious to the ones that reapeat themselves endlessly. Don't know of anyone on this board the defends Jerry or thinks he is doing a good job. but if we don't end every post with Jerrys sucks or jerry's fault then we are drinking Kool-Aid.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys hired ex-Lions OC Scott Linehan as passing-game coordinator.

The title is fooling no one, while the Cowboys have already announced Linehan will be calling plays. Bill Callahan will retain his OC title and coach the offensive line, but reportedly isn't happy, and would like to move on. Dallas has made it clear it wants Callahan to remain with the team, rejecting a request from the Browns to interview him for their offensive-coordinator vacancy. It's been yet another offseason of coaching turmoil in Dallas.
Jerry does it his way.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Callahan wants to leave but is denied the opportunity that does not bode well for next year. It equals unhappy coach doesn't it?