• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could someone explain to me that out of bounds review?

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still mystified as to how there is nobody mentioning the fact that after Winslow stepped out of bounds he then was allowed to hop on one foot and not be called for a travel. The officials missed two easy calls in the matter of seconds and the ball never left Winslow. They guy with the ball near the baseline is the most important player on the court. That 3 was a huge momentum swinger.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only way you truly saw who it went off us was in slow-mo... So don't state it clearly should have been Wisconsin's ball
Yeah. That's why they instituted replay review. So they wouldn't miss calls like this. As I said, according to the rules of basketball, it should have been Wisconsin's ball. Do you dispute this?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. That's why they instituted replay review. So they wouldn't miss calls like this. As I said, according to the rules of basketball, it should have been Wisconsin's ball. Do you dispute this?

No, it should have been called Wisconsin's ball AFTER the replay but it was not as "clear" as you claimed it was. Only truly in slow-mo could you see (not that great) Winslow's fingertips touched the ball last.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They reviewed the call and missed it. Plain and simple.

There's no telling what would've happened if it was reversed and that's what sucks about calls of that magnitude.

And that is why I don't generally watch very much basketball. I do not understand the fouls as there is never anything near consistent in the way they are called. Throw into it that the refs have so much influence on the final outcomes of the game and it's been damn near impossible for me to get into it.

I watch Alabama games if I happen to be flipping the channel and catch them on, or I see some reminder somewhere that the game is on and that is pretty much it.