• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could Doug Floutie ride USC's dick any harder?

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fucking crazy! Fire this asshole.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Kessler, who really never throws picks..."

Dude's thrown 3 in the past two games.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 now. 2 in the last two drives.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to be insufferable during the BC game. His nephew plays for them. Which makes me wonder if he's sending scouting reports because they get access to ND's practices.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to the game so I won't have to listen to Flutie talk about how BC is our biggest rival.

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flutie, Hammond and Haden... I don't know which I dislike more. I get it, NBC doesn't want to give the impression that their broadcasters are homers. Funny, they didn't realize that Broadcasters got off that train about 10 stops back? Like if you listen to CBS on Saturday and hear Danielson and Lundquist slather all over the balls of whichever SEC team is playing (or both). Or how about that schmuck Joe Fuck? Like he's not a homer.

SO instead of hiring homers, you go to the complete other end of the spectrum and hire haters? I'd rather you hired homers. ND fans are the vast majority of the folks watching these games you broadcast NBC. Oh sure, you'll get some viewership bumps from non-ND fans, just like you would every week but you have to know the bulk of your ND viewership are actual fans, don't they deserve a little bit better than the same fucking washed up chumps I've been seeing for 20 years plus?

Don Criqui, Enberg, Hammond, Haden, Collinsworth, Maguire, Mayock, Trumpy, Jones... and of course Jimmy Roberts with his lame@ssed halftime report. Vilma and Ward don't do much for me with their analysis either. It's like umm, if you have to talk about half time adjustments in the simplest terms because you think you might have to educate every single viewer, every single time you open your mouth... it might be time to let that consideration go.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flutie, Hammond and Haden... I don't know which I dislike more. I get it, NBC doesn't want to give the impression that their broadcasters are homers. Funny, they didn't realize that Broadcasters got off that train about 10 stops back? Like if you listen to CBS on Saturday and hear Danielson and Lundquist slather all over the balls of whichever SEC team is playing (or both). Or how about that schmuck Joe Fuck? Like he's not a homer.

SO instead of hiring homers, you go to the complete other end of the spectrum and hire haters? I'd rather you hired homers. ND fans are the vast majority of the folks watching these games you broadcast NBC. Oh sure, you'll get some viewership bumps from non-ND fans, just like you would every week but you have to know the bulk of your ND viewership are actual fans, don't they deserve a little bit better than the same fucking washed up chumps I've been seeing for 20 years plus?

Don Criqui, Enberg, Hammond, Haden, Collinsworth, Maguire, Mayock, Trumpy, Jones... and of course Jimmy Roberts with his lame@ssed halftime report. Vilma and Ward don't do much for me with their analysis either. It's like umm, if you have to talk about half time adjustments in the simplest terms because you think you might have to educate every single viewer, every single time you open your mouth... it might be time to let that consideration go.
My theory on that is that ND is a polarizing team. People either love em or hate em. NBC Sports knows that ND fans will tune in. The broadcasters probably lean away from ND so that the haters will stay tuned in.

Mayock I wasn't bad, but it seemed EVERY questionable call was reflexively against ND.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My theory on that is that ND is a polarizing team. People either love em or hate em. NBC Sports knows that ND fans will tune in. The broadcasters probably lean away from ND so that the haters will stay tuned in.

Mayock I wasn't bad, but it seemed EVERY questionable call was reflexively against ND.

Maydock and Collinsworth were the two best by a large margin.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flutie more or less sends love to anyone that is playing Notre Dame. They need to hire Jerome Bettis or an actual Notre Dame guy for the job like everyone else does.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't mind the adversarial comments, it makes my will that much stronger. Flutie is a little man who did some big things. I get why he roots for the underdog. There have been worse announcers. It's just nice to see the Fighting Irish prove him wrong. I don't mind if the announcer isn't a huge homer. I like to hear various opinions on my team.

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't mind the adversarial comments, it makes my will that much stronger. Flutie is a little man who did some big things. I get why he roots for the underdog. There have been worse announcers. It's just nice to see the Fighting Irish prove him wrong. I don't mind if the announcer isn't a huge homer. I like to hear various opinions on my team.

Fair nuff, how bout we meet in the middle and have one each?! :P

I mean we don't need to have the homerst of homers like a Lou, but maybe a Bettis or Tim Brown. You know how awesome that'd be for the school brand? Look kids, here's an ND great who's also an NFL Hall of Famer...

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just like seeing the Fighting Irish prove our "opponents wrong", even if they are just announcers. We all know there are a like of Notre Dame haters.