• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could be my last week on the Hoop

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your fellow Hooplans are all in your corner, rmil. Keep a good thought!

Looking forward to seeing more posts from you after the operation.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scheduled for eye surgery on my right eye next Monday, already had surgery on my left eye in September. Surgery is called a trabeculectomy and its for my glaucoma. SInce I had the left eye done the pressure is way down but my eye reacted poorly vision wise and Ive lost almost 80% of the vision in the eye. Doctors say its pretty rare for that to happen but it is more likely to happen again since its happened to me once already so if the right eye reacts the same way I will pretty much be legally blind. So if that happens I probably wont be posting too much since I wont be able to see the damn keyboard or screen. LOL. So if this is my last week here lets try to make it interesting and worthwhile alright gentlemen??

Good luck with the surgery. I was born with glaucome(something called congenital glaucoma). Best of luck with the surgery. I've lived with glaucoma all 25 years of my life. Like I said, good luck with the surgery, hopefully it helps. Go Hawkeyes(I felt dirty typing that).

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Good luck man. I am actually surprised that you read things for yourself. I figured as an Iowa fan someone would be reading it to you. :suds:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Good luck man. I am actually surprised that you read things for yourself. I figured as an Iowa fan someone would be reading it to you. :suds:

Well played sir

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make fun of Iowa all you want (lord knows I do) but while living in Cedar Rapids, several years ago, I had the pleasure of working with a young lady who lived in Iowa City and attended UI, and she was the most amazing combination absurdly hot, wonderfully bright, and remarkably down-to-earth.

Had the interwebz been more popular back then I probably would have stayed in touch, but alas I got the fuck out of there, and haven't been back since, as everything else I encountered there was completely miserable.

Ahhh... the City of Five Smells. :puke:

On the bright side. Iowa is also where I learned to like beer. :suds:

And now that I've bored you all with more of my incoherent ramblings, I'll once again wish rmillia a quick recovery, and you may now resume your regularly scheduled programming.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez. Sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out ok.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night I watched an episode of Gilligan's Island where a crate full of vegetables that was contaminated by radioactive material floated ashore.....

Mary Ann ate all the radioactive carrots and it gave her super hero seeing powers.

Anyways, I thought this may help if you end up in need of a quick fix.

Good luck to you, rmilia :suds:

That is seriously some scary news, man.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always liked your posts, you have good perspectives on things. Sorry I haven't been able to reply to some of the more recent ones, but I digress......Hope to see you back here real soon, or whenever you're ready.
Stay Strong and Positive.
All the best to you.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got my vibes, bro. Hope it goes well.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishing you the best of luck man. I'm looking forward to seeing a thread on tuesday hearing that everything went well :suds:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scheduled for eye surgery on my right eye next Monday, already had surgery on my left eye in September. Surgery is called a trabeculectomy and its for my glaucoma. SInce I had the left eye done the pressure is way down but my eye reacted poorly vision wise and Ive lost almost 80% of the vision in the eye. Doctors say its pretty rare for that to happen but it is more likely to happen again since its happened to me once already so if the right eye reacts the same way I will pretty much be legally blind. So if that happens I probably wont be posting too much since I wont be able to see the damn keyboard or screen. LOL. So if this is my last week here lets try to make it interesting and worthwhile alright gentlemen??

Sorry to hear that rmilia1 from one Lakers brother to another my prayers are with you my man. I hope maybe you can look in too this software called Dragon it lets you turn your talk into text and can make virtually any computer task easier and faster & many other perks for your computer. I hope you check it out it seems pretty cool, we don't want you leaving us. Heres the link: Dragon - Dragon NaturallySpeaking - Nuance* - Nuance

Best of luck buddy. :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will definitely be sending out positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Good luck my friend!

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn man, sorry to hear that. Hope everything goes well! Let us know how it goes. I'm legally blind in my right eye, I couldn't imagine it being like this in both.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck w/that eye surgery. I know it's scary, but hang in there!

Midwest2k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow dude you have/my prayers for a speedy recovery. God Speed and Hope to see you soon.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would tell you to go to Control Panel and use the accessibility options for reading the screen and voice recognition but a lot of what's on the SportsHoopla may not be suitable for everyone in the house to hear. But since you were always wrong it shouldn't matter. :D

Good luck with eye surgery, I know they do wonders with cataracts these days but glaucoma is not as easy to treat from what I've heard.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta admit, when I first saw this thread, I was hoping it was Liberal Icon, or Navypuke, or whywork.

Couldn't get so lucky, I guess?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would tell you to go to Control Panel and use the accessibility options for reading the screen and voice recognition but a lot of what's on the SportsHoopla may not be suitable for everyone in the house to hear. But since you were always wrong it shouldn't matter. :D

Good luck with eye surgery, I know they do wonders with cataracts these days but glaucoma is not as easy to treat from what I've heard.

You son of a.... LOL :suds: