• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could be my last week on the Hoop

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in the worst case scenario at least you will qualify to work as an umpire for MLB.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for sharing...

absolute suckage, dude...whatever...you've still got a better hand than most gamblers sitting at this table.

Scheduled for eye surgery on my right eye next Monday, already had surgery on my left eye in September. Surgery is called a trabeculectomy and its for my glaucoma. SInce I had the left eye done the pressure is way down but my eye reacted poorly vision wise and Ive lost almost 80% of the vision in the eye. Doctors say its pretty rare for that to happen but it is more likely to happen again since its happened to me once already so if the right eye reacts the same way I will pretty much be legally blind. So if that happens I probably wont be posting too much since I wont be able to see the damn keyboard or screen. LOL. So if this is my last week here lets try to make it interesting and worthwhile alright gentlemen??

meh...folks that make it interesting get banned or restricted...
s'like removing the targets from the range.
here, have a beer instead,
:suds:
and splain us why Iowa is still ranked below Michigan?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolute suckage, dude...whatever...you've still got a better hand than most gamblers sitting at this table.

meh...folks that make it interesting get banned or restricted...
s'like removing the targets from the range.
here, have a beer instead,
:suds:
and splain us why Iowa is still ranked below Michigan?

I think a question I have is how does Iowa State move up 5 slots this week? Did EVERYONE directly in front of them lose? Haven't we figured out that beating Oklahoma State isn't the win we thought it was at the beginning of the season?

The michigan Iowa thing is similar to the Michigan MSU argument from a few weeks ago. Michigan was 7 spots ahead of Iowa before the game and that's a lot of slots to make up

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sheeeeeet.. You bring a lot of positive vibes and info to the boards. Prayers and thoughts go out to you and yours.

And why not, here's to Iowa hoops. :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GL man! Hopefully everything goes well.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain. I have had chronic Iritis since I was a kid. There were several times that I could barely see when I had attacks because noone knew what is was or how to treat it. Had to take lots of steroids eventually which had its own set of problems.

Hope all works out for you. Technology is getting better too so something could develop on that end too.

Speaking of technology. Look into some text to speach sofware. Maybe there is something that will work on message boards.

There is some software out there that reads everything on the screen for you, and from what I understand it's pretty accessible but takes a bit to learn I suppose. My Mother was blind and was a teacher at the University of Iowa and did all of her work on the computer, so there's definitely options.

Good luck though man, I hope everything goes smoothly.

The program was called JAWS, I believe.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it goes well for you, rmilia.

Make sure you click "remember me" where you log in. That way if we see "bkd29;$%0fjvs", we'll know you're all fucked up, but at least thinking about us.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it goes well for you, rmilia.

Make sure you click "remember me" where you log in. That way if we see "bkd29;$%0fjvs", we'll know you're all fucked up, but at least thinking about us.

How did you find out my alt name??? Son of a...... bkd29;$%0fjvs is PISSED LOL

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for your worry man. I'm sure you'll be fine. Iowans are pretty tough sons 'o beeches. Good luck to you rmilia.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sucks man...on a positive note if you have a bad reaction to the surgery you could always become a college basketball referee

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang man, hopefully it all works out. The CBB board is one of the best here on hoop. John may have been expendable but we cant lose the good ones!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck to ya man. Hope it all goes well and you can stay on. You are definitely a great part of this forum, and we would definitely feel your absence. We'll all wishing you the best!!!!

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scheduled for eye surgery on my right eye next Monday, already had surgery on my left eye in September. Surgery is called a trabeculectomy and its for my glaucoma. SInce I had the left eye done the pressure is way down but my eye reacted poorly vision wise and Ive lost almost 80% of the vision in the eye. Doctors say its pretty rare for that to happen but it is more likely to happen again since its happened to me once already so if the right eye reacts the same way I will pretty much be legally blind. So if that happens I probably wont be posting too much since I wont be able to see the damn keyboard or screen. LOL. So if this is my last week here lets try to make it interesting and worthwhile alright gentlemen??

Damn man, I hope everything works out for the best. Good luck!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to hear it, dude. My wife has glaucoma and she has had 4 successful operations on her eyes. She was dreading the surgery results, but everything worked out for her.

The first 2 were on her angle to open it on each eye. The second 2 were done so she wouldn't need to continue putting eyedrops in her eyes. All 4 worked out well. And now she doesn't need glasses, either.

Good luck to you. Praying for you. Wish you the best.