• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations Eagles Fans

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it, but the same reasons most people don't like the political threads is probably why I like them. I basically go down the middle and poke fun at both sides.

I miss the NBA threads going up in flames on Fan Nation when Sugar showed up.

Just wish I could get @Mecca, @LAD, and Mick to go in the PF, we could all roll around in the mud.

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, except I give them when they are justified, not in a child like manner such as with you.

Uh-huh ...

You give 'em when you're triggered. Then you get triggered again when you get them back.

Poor triggered kiddo.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC east now 3-0 vs the pats

aint just the giants anymore.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Philly, but one thing I never understand is why fans tear up their own cities after winning a championship. All fans do this so I'm not picking just on Phiily fans, it's just they are the most recent example of this fucked up behavior.

"Yay, we won! Let's smash some poor gas station owner's business into pieces! " "Hey look at us, we just knocked over these streetlights and smashed some windows! Aren't we cool!?"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-huh ...

You give 'em when you're triggered. Then you get triggered again when you get them back.

Poor triggered kiddo.

Nope, just when idiots like yourself post shit that deserves it.

Keep in mind, you are the one that has admitted to acting like a child.:nod:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Philly, but one thing I never understand is why fans tear up their own cities after winning a championship. All fans do this so I'm not picking just on Phiily fans, it's just they are the most recent example of this fucked up behavior.

"Yay, we won! Let's smash some poor gas station owner's business into pieces! " "Hey look at us, we just knocked over these streetlights and smashed some windows! Aren't we cool!?"

Um.

Pats fans in MA.

6 arrested, 12 injured.

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Give more BS's, kiddo.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just because you can't admit to acting like a child doesn't mean you have never acted like a child on here.

#Hypocrisy

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm waiting to hear the story on that.

This is NE we're dealing with here. We'll never know the whole truth. At a certain point it had to be more than just riding the bench because whomever they had in there in place of him could not have been playing much better.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is NE we're dealing with here. We'll never know the whole truth. At a certain point it had to be more than just riding the bench because whomever they had in there in place of him could not have been playing much better.

We'll probably hear from an someone who leaves the team after this season.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll probably hear from an someone who leaves the team after this season.

Most guys don't have much to say even when they're gone.

The strength of the NE DEF has been on the back end the last yr or so...but with little to no consistent pressure on the QB they were exposed vs ATL in the SB LY...of course we know they couldn't finish the job...the Eagles did, with one of the Pats top CBs watching. Baffling.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent game. Yeah the Pats defense didn't show up, but Foles made some money throws.

I'll also say that I think the refs did a damn good job. Mostly let them play and the TD review calls were both correct.

Pats offense had to be perfect to win the game because defense, special teams, and coaching execution was pretty much awful. They nearly were, up until Brady looked deep when he had White open for the first down on the strip sack late in the game.

Long offseason and a ton of uncertainty now, but first and foremost, congrats to Philadelphia.

Class post. Now we just have to deal with all the Cowboy fans saying how Wentz isn’t really good or how the Eagles aren’t very good either.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent game. Yeah the Pats defense didn't show up, but Foles made some money throws.

I'll also say that I think the refs did a damn good job. Mostly let them play and the TD review calls were both correct.

Pats offense had to be perfect to win the game because defense, special teams, and coaching execution was pretty much awful. They nearly were, up until Brady looked deep when he had White open for the first down on the strip sack late in the game.

Long offseason and a ton of uncertainty now, but first and foremost, congrats to Philadelphia.

:agree: It was an amazing game. Both offenses showed up strongly making defenses on both sides look pretty inept. I see both teams being able to repeat their successes next season and hope they can meet again in SB LXIII.

Brady is still the best QB in history and continues to play like it with no indication of a slowdown. Belichick knows how to tweak the missing pieces as he's always done.

Pederson has been brilliantly aggressive and he proved the doubters wrong. Somehow, I hope the Eagles can keep Foles after his accomplishment and also because he's never had a leg injury. Wentz will recover from his torn ACL and I think the Eagles will have to be wise and limit his running. Talk about uncertainty.