• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to Ohio State

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I was in East Lansing last night for the Home for the Holidays concert and what did the guy in the intro with the microphone do immediately after mentioning the Big Ten national championship game? Slam Ann Arbor out of nowhere! This was greeted with much applause.

Talk about a massive inferiority complex.
I guess he was calling it like he sees it.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I was in East Lansing last night for the Home for the Holidays concert and what did the guy in the intro with the microphone do immediately after mentioning the Big Ten national championship game? Slam Ann Arbor out of nowhere! This was greeted with much applause.

Talk about a massive inferiority complex.

What would you call creating a thread to make fun your rival, not because your team win (well let's face it, your team couldn't beat anyone worth mentioning this season), but because some other team did it for you?

That would also be a massive inferiority complex.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you call creating a thread to make fun your rival, not because your team win (well let's face it, your team couldn't beat anyone worth mentioning this season), but because some other team did it for you?

Props to MSU - they've turned their football program around. Michigan needs to do the same. Did you expect that answer from me?

You tiptoed around my point, however.

It's funny that now that MSU is dominating scUM they no longer consider them rivals.

We never have. Where have you been? :crazy:

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, relax. This thread is about ohio state. Thank You for doing what we couldn't. Go MSU!!!! and FUCK ohio state.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we didn't have the most heart-breaking loss in college football history :laugh3:

true...

when ohio state plays ranked teams, even if those ranked teams have no good wins, they tend to lose by double digits.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right Ohio State has never beaten a ranked team ever in their programs history.

did i say that?

they have as many losses in the last 24 hours as wins over top 20 teams in the last 2 years.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i say that?

they have as many losses in the last 24 hours as wins over top 20 teams in the last 2 years.

Do you have an internal quota for how many times you have to post the same pointless garbage in a day?

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i say that?

Are you ever not a boring troll?
Where were you hiding the last few years when Auburn sucked ass?
You are nothing but a run of the mill "look at me my team is good this year" troll that will disappear once they get beat by FSU and then go back to being BAMAs & LSUs bitch next year.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you ever not a boring troll?
Where were you hiding the last few years when Auburn sucked ass?
You are nothing but a run of the mill "look at me my team is good this year" troll that will disappear once they get beat by FSU and then go back to being BAMAs & LSUs bitch next year.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

i registered for this account when the ESPN boards got shut down. i posted for years and years there. back when my team sucked in 2012, and also when my team sucked in 2010.

oh wait, we were 14-0 that season.

LOL @ ohio state.

at least you aren't going to draw alabama in a bowl game. then you would see just how big of a gap there is between ohio state and a 1 loss SEC team.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no point in arguing with Ohio States fans cause they just rag on your team cause their points are invalid. You had a winning streak but you didn't win the B1G and you sure couldn't handle the SEC. But yeah, congrats I guess!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i say that?

Thats wrong but it is sad that Auburn needed tOSU to lose they could backdoor into the NC game.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohio state? Winning, yes. Class and Dignity?

Ohio%20State%20Double%20Bird.jpg

And people wonder why Michigan and Michigan State fans don't like Ohio State.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And people wonder why Michigan and Michigan State fans don't like Ohio State.
Because they have been losing to tOSU. However I would argue that MSU fans do not have a problem with tOSU fans. The scUM fans have been losing to both for a while now and they are really upset.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they have been losing to tOSU. However I would argue that MSU fans do not have a problem with tOSU fans. The scUM fans have been losing to both for a while now and they are really upset.

I've never had a problem with smack-talking assholes rooting any team - as long as their team backs up the smack. Otherwise? They're just arrogant smack-talking assholes.

I haven't seen any hint of arrogance towards Sparty from smack-talking Bucks fans before or after last night's game...no excuses, no referents to dead stats history, nothing but respect for a program that ended their great run with heartbreaking finality. (can't say the same for many of the fans of other schools MSU has schooled this season.) I fully expect to be smack-threatened-w/death whenever MSU/OSU/B1GCCG 2013 is mentioned (e.g: 1998)...that's the way it should be. Agree?, we're fine...disagree?, GFY!