• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats on the good win

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a fun game to watch. Two young stud QBs going at it for the first time. Good D. Special teams. This game had everything.

Sucks that my Hawks lost, but you guys have a good squad and look really good. Good luck the rest of the way.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good game. I thought we we might blow you out the way it started, but the colts came back hard. Congrads.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks gentlemen. Classy.

You have a great team. A lot of things had to go right for us to win that game. Good luck to you as well for the rest of the season.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a fun game to watch. Two young stud QBs going at it for the first time. Good D. Special teams. This game had everything.

Sucks that my Hawks lost, but you guys have a good squad and look really good. Good luck the rest of the way.

I admit I did not realize just how dangerous Wilson is until I saw this game. And that defense. Wow.

Coltsfanphil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks, I enjoyed the game also. Look forward to seeing the Seahawks again this year...........:yahoo: