• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comeback complete! Good show Hawks

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to air that sucker out.

Here's to the Iowa teams showing big east what fucking time it is this week.

mm03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's the Vandenberg I expected to see all year. He must just be confused by the dumb conservative offense the Hawks were running most of the game =)

I felt like this is how Stanzi should of got to play all last year too :\ Hopefully this makes O'Keefe realize pass heavy isn't a bad thing.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the Vandenberg I expected to see all year. He must just be confused by the dumb conservative offense the Hawks were running most of the game =)

I felt like this is how Stanzi should of got to play all last year too :\ Hopefully this makes O'Keefe realize pass heavy isn't a bad thing.

Beings that KOK is the dumbest mofo on the planet I'm not real confident he'll change anything. We all know Vandy has a cannon and we've got McNutt and Davis who can ball it up, the sad part is that KOK doesn't realize that. Maybe when he checks the stat book and sees that his QB almost threw for 400 yds he might make a change.

And thanks for the well wishes sands

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We have playmakers. I hope the coaching staff learned something against Pitt. They did get Castillo off the field and put Hyde back at corner (where he should be). That's a positive. I wonder if Tanner will be playing against ULM. He is the safety and he was no where near them TD passes.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have playmakers. I hope the coaching staff learned something against Pitt. They did get Castillo off the field and put Hyde back at corner (where he should be). That's a positive. I wonder if Tanner will be playing against ULM. He is the safety and he was no where near them TD passes.

Tanner was out of position a bunch this past game. St one point it looked like Prater was gonna flip out on him. Hopefully he'll learn something watching videos this week. We got burnt a lot this past week early in the game in our secondary. Our run d needs to tighten up a bit more but it's coming, our secondary needs to tighten up a bunch. I'm glad we have that bye week before the B1G season starts up. The last 17 minutes of that game showed me that there is hope and if we can cut down on coverage mistakes things could get good quick. Crossing my fingers.