• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Come onnnnn, Vikings!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The temp issues is a mind thing. It doesnt so much have to do with how often a player plays in it bit more if they are accustomed to living in it. I was out at the Seattle/Packer playoff game about a year ago and it was 52 degrees or so. My daughter works and lives in the Seattle area and the winters there a very mild compared to back this way.

It is the mindset of the players when they get off the plane and walk outside into the hotel and they are like wtf this is insane and we have to play a game in this the next day? Thoughts like this are going through their minds. It is a distraction that and can have some effect on players.

For players that live in it and deal with it daily it does not have a similar effect.

It can. Not necessarily though. And I live in Alberta, and have been to football games where it's been hazardous to your health to even attend a game.

The biggest advantage I've seen with the WX has been footwear. Sometimes some teams aren't prepared for footing. Is there supposed to be snow on the field?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't backtrack. 'Hobbled temporarily' isn't a big hit.

Own what you write. I AM reading what you write.

I'm owning it. Nothing permanent, but bells ringing after a big play is AOK. Part of the game. Happens all the time and it doesn't have to be cheap.

Reading is a lot different from comprehending I guess....

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like I said, it's declining.

Once they figure out how to get running game going again, they might be contenders. Maybe next year.

So still best in the NFL, but 'declining.'

Heh. You're going to strain something.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm owning it. Nothing permanent, but bells ringing after a big play is AOK. Part of the game. Happens all the time and it doesn't have to be cheap.

Reading is a lot different from comprehending I guess....

You wrote 'hobbled.' THat's not getting your bell rung. Hey, if you need a better word, just ask, or consult a thesaurus.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So still best in the NFL, but 'declining.'

Heh. You're going to strain something.

Stop straining yourself. You're going to hurt yourself. I'm sorry that your homerism is blinding you from the truth that is SKOL .

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop straining yourself. You're going to hurt yourself. I'm sorry that your homerism is blinding you from the truth that is SKOL .

Dude, #1 in the NFL AGAIN. FOR.THE.FOURTH.STRAIGHT.YEAR.

That's not homerism, that's you know, numbers.

It's not that hard.

Stick with your nebulous 'they don't have heart,' then there's no numbers that can disprove your kookiness.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings are just better in the trenches, I like Vikes in this one. Sorry Seattle Seahawks, but you just don't have the heart or "team" chemistry this year. I blame the result from last super bowl, but others would point their finger at the declining play of the defense.
The same defense that just set the record for their 4th straight year leading the league in fewest points allowed? That defense? :whistle:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings are just better in the trenches, I like Vikes in this one. Sorry Seattle Seahawks, but you just don't have the heart or "team" chemistry this year. I blame the result from last super bowl, but others would point their finger at the declining play of the defense.

Back that up with something other than your clear hate for Seattle... No chemistry ? Did you miss the last 2 months of the season ? Also name a better run stopping D in the trenches ? Go ahead I''ll wait ...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, #1 in the NFL AGAIN. FOR.THE.FOURTH.STRAIGHT.YEAR.

That's not homerism, that's you know, numbers.

It's not that hard.

Stick with your nebulous 'they don't have heart,' then there's no numbers that can disprove your kookiness.

The only kookiness is being displayed by YOU. The Seahawks just aren't in the same frame of mind as the Vikings. The Vikings will win and thems the facts.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his defence, he has no time to follow the Seahawks as he's making too much money handicapping. Read that somewhere.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back that up with something other than your clear hate for Seattle... No chemistry ? Did you miss the last 2 months of the season ? Also name a better run stopping D in the trenches ? Go ahead I''ll wait ...

I don't hate Seattle. I've enjoyed myself when working and playing in Seattle area. I just don't think that now that the playoffs are here, that the Seahawks are going to be able to dust that chip off their shoulders from last years heart wrenching loss. Sorry, Vikings win.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only kookiness is being displayed by YOU. The Seahawks just aren't in the same frame of mind as the Vikings. The Vikings will win and thems the facts.

Bravo for going back to fuzzy terms like 'frame of mind.' and 'heart.' No numbers for those.

You do need some review of the difference between opinion and 'fact.'

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your opinion isn't a fact... I realize you might believe that in your own little bubble...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his defence, he has no time to follow the Seahawks as he's making too much money handicapping. Read that somewhere.

Glad you brought that up. I did make quite a few large stacks this year in college and NFL football.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring an absolutely epic choke job, Minnesota should have no chance.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your opinion isn't a fact... I realize you might believe that in your own little bubble...

The fact is, the Vikings are playing better football right now AND are playing at home. Just don't see the Seahawks getting up for this game as much as the Vikings will. Vikes win.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is, the Vikings are playing better football right now AND are playing at home. Just don't see the Seahawks getting up for this game as much as the Vikings will. Vikes win.

Did you actually watch any of the game vs the Packers? Feel free to read the game thread if you want. Vikes fans weren't exactly joyful with how their team played, but were happy with the result.