• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Come on man

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Kyle is a mean drunk. Too bad...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't sound like Kyle made some good decisions....but I would be interested to know what the cop said to piss him off.............

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timing is great as far as Rose is concerned. First offense, expect him to run alot of steps and get suspended for the 1st game. He will be in great shape once the season starts.

Hopefully, he learned a great lesson from this.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been thinking about this a lot today....he assaulted a police officer...this should be multiple games easy.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't sound like Kyle made some good decisions....but I would be interested to know what the cop said to piss him off.............

That does not matter, cops can be dicks but you don't take it this far. IMO

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does not matter, cops can be dicks but you don't take it this far. IMO

I am not going to opinion on it since I don't know what happened...I have just seen too much Police over the top shizza within the last year to know that it seems like the Cops have taken aggresiveness to a whole new level..

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton you have been watching too much MSNBC bro. No matter what is behind the badge, you gotta respect it. If you got a problem, deal with it the right way. If you threaten or assault a police officer, you are gonna pay the price. Whether you are right or wrong.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton you have been watching too much MSNBC bro. No matter what is behind the badge, you gotta respect it. If you got a problem, deal with it the right way. If you threaten or assault a police officer, you are gonna pay the price. Whether you are right or wrong.
You gotta admit a lot of crazy stuff going on out there right now!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gets kicked out of the bar once and comes back for what!?! Acts like Billy-bad ass which gets him arrested. From what I read so far, Rose is at fault, but I'll wait for the video. I'll be surprised if anything really happens to him, not that I support these decisions made for your most visible students.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gets kicked out of the bar once and comes back for what!?! Acts like Billy-bad ass which gets him arrested. From what I read so far, Rose is at fault, but I'll wait for the video. I'll be surprised if anything really happens to him, not that I support these decisions made for your most visible students.
yea, before police were involved he shoved a bouncer in the face ( my guess would be when bouncer was getting him to leave) then came back was pushing and shoving people in a crowd then police got there and he hit one in the forehead.
He is lucky he didn't wind up room temperature like some of the other folks we have been seeing in the news.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, before police were involved he shoved a bouncer in the face ( my guess would be when bouncer was getting him to leave) then came back was pushing and shoving people in a crowd then police got there and he hit one in the forehead.
He is lucky he didn't wind up room temperature like some of the other folks we have been seeing in the news.
I give it to the Morgantown Police. They take a bunch of crap from the students but I have never heard of them getting out of line, so far. If Rose got knocked upside his head with a nightstick, I can't see too many people getting too upset. After all, he got tased while they were trying to cuff him. Some cops are on ego trips but there are always something bad mixed in with the good.