• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Kaepernick top 5 QB? "Bet on it" says The Foot!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see the avi is back, Foot.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks Joe

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a 49er fan I would love for that to happen, but for FF purposes I wouldn't bet on it. Too many unknowns going into this year with the offense. It isn't just about Kaepernick. I would probably just stash him in a late round if he still around.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are down on him a bit because he fell short of expectations last year. He was ranked as the 5th or 6th best QB before last season. I will tell you someone is going to get a steal when they wait on a QB and then draft Kaeps in the later rounds.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
until kaeps proves he can pass, why bother risking it

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are down on him a bit because he fell short of expectations last year. He was ranked as the 5th or 6th best QB before last season. I will tell you someone is going to get a steal when they wait on a QB and then draft Kaeps in the later rounds.

He was ranked fifth or sixth for Fantasy Football? I am surprised by that because even if he had played better the 49ers have been conservative on offense. Last year wasn't just on Kaepernick, a lot of other things went wrong last year with the offense and some of that goes back to the coaching staff. I don't have any of the " so called " running QBs in my top 5, Kaepernick, Wilson, Cam, etc

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was ranked fifth or sixth for Fantasy Football? I am surprised by that because even if he had played better the 49ers have been conservative on offense. Last year wasn't just on Kaepernick, a lot of other things went wrong last year with the offense and some of that goes back to the coaching staff. I don't have any of the " so called " running QBs in my top 5, Kaepernick, Wilson, Cam, etc
you may want to make an exception for RW ..he seems pretty primed to me. And although I doubt he could this year. .Cam has been a top fiver twice

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you may want to make an exception for RW ..he seems pretty primed to me. And although I doubt he could this year. .Cam has been a top fiver twice

At least in my leagues, RW is not top 5 and hasn't finished in the Top 5 in Fantasy points and I still wouldn't bet on it since Seattle plays such a conservative offense. I typically pick QB early in my leagues. Last year I chose Andrew Luck and was not disappointed. In my leagues Cam hasn't been that great. The year before last I think he had a good stretch but was really inconsistent to be top 5

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least in my leagues, RW is not top 5 and hasn't finished in the Top 5 in Fantasy points and I still wouldn't bet on it since Seattle plays such a conservative offense. I typically pick QB early in my leagues. Last year I chose Andrew Luck and was not disappointed. In my leagues Cam hasn't been that great. The year before last I think he had a good stretch but was really inconsistent to be top 5
Yeah, I'm talking straight standard scoring here. Cam finished top 5 both his rookie and second season. .if memory serves me correctly :)

The cool thing about RW, his PA's have gone up every year, the offense is slowly opening up, and the trade for Graham leads me to believe he'll probably breach 500 PA's this season. Lynch getting older, having back issues, makes sense for him to shoulder a bit more of the load anyways.

And having said all that. .he was #3 in most standard scoring leagues last year, sooo....:suds:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm talking straight standard scoring here. Cam finished top 5 both his rookie and second season. .if memory serves me correctly :)

The cool thing about RW, his PA's have gone up every year, the offense is slowly opening up, and the trade for Graham leads me to believe he'll probably breach 500 PA's this season. Lynch getting older, having back issues, makes sense for him to shoulder a bit more of the load anyways.

And having said all that. .he was #3 in most standard scoring leagues last year, sooo....:suds:

I am not sure what the standard scoring leagues are. My two leagues are a bit different and I think in both leagues RW was around 10th. I think the Top 5 were Luck, Rodgers, Manning, Brees, and Rothlesberger

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure what the standard scoring leagues are. My two leagues are a bit different and I think in both leagues RW was around 10th. I think the Top 5 were Luck, Rodgers, Manning, Brees, and Rothlesberger
Your leagues must not only not count rushing yards and TD's for QB's, but may even penalize for them if he was 10th :)