• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Kaepernick top 5 QB? "Bet on it" says The Foot!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys for talking in the third person, I know my boy Treff hates tht but it's fun! Anyway, let me tone it down and explain why I THINK this could be his breakout year.

1. Geep Chryst is the NEW SF offensive coordinator. I know for a fact this guys loves Colin Kaepernick with all his heart. If you told me Geep dreams about at night while he is making love to his wife I would believe it. He stated and I actual;y heard him in an interview, he sounded like things were gonna change in SF and he sounded like he was pushing all his chips into the middle of the table about using Kaepernick. He seems to have the same feeling that I have always felt about Kaepernick, that if you unlesh him and let him be who he is noit only will he become a super star but he will single handedly win you a title. I have felt Kaepernick is unstoppable when he is free and the training wheels are off. I have admired him since his college day watching him at nevada where he looked like a man amoung boys.

2. You have not heard to much out of Colin this off season. He is a hard worker this kid and he loves to train. He was a little bit and I say just a little bit imature the last few years but i think he is growing mentally. I think you will see the most determined and physically and mentally fit version of Colin Kaepernick this that ever before.

3. SF Defense is not the same. They lost two top insode LBs Smith is retiring and they are just not heading in the right direction. Should mean other teams can run up some poiints and there SF won;t be able to run out the clock but should be behind a lot and creat passing needs.

4. Repeat number 1.

I think Colin Kaepernick will contend for a top 5 or better finish this year.

Disclaimer: Thanks for reading this but keep in mind I have been know in the past to fall in love guys and be wrong about them, so use caution when taking the foots advice!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys for talking in the third person, I know my boy Treff hates tht but it's fun! Anyway, let me tone it down and explain why I THINK this could be his breakout year.
2. You have not heard to much out of Colin this off season. He is a hard worker this kid and he loves to train. He was a little bit and I say just a little bit imature the last few years but i think he is growing mentally. I think you will see the most determined and physically and mentally fit version of Colin Kaepernick this that ever before.

3. SF Defense is not the same. They lost two top insode LBs Smith is retiring and they are just not heading in the right direction. Should mean other teams can run up some poiints and there SF won;t be able to run out the clock but should be behind a lot and creat passing needs.

4. Repeat number 1.

I think Colin Kaepernick will contend for a top 5 or better finish this year.

Disclaimer: Thanks for reading this but keep in mind I have been know in the past to fall in love guys and be wrong about them, so use caution when taking the foots advice!

Kaepernick is as stupid as advertised: jokes about TX floods | Page 3 | SportsHoopla.com Sports Forums

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking FF but RLF, how many running QBs have won a title?

Tarkenton lost the SB 3 times. Elway lost it 3 times before he aged and couldn't run much anymore, then he finally won it. Cunningham never made it. The other Philly QB (I am drawing a blank, went to Syracuse) made the SB 1 time and lost. Young is the only one I can think of that won a championship.

Speaking FF, running QBs who have the right season can and do win championships.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i just looked at the list, there isnt any, theres some scramblers, bradshaw, favre.....but no runners

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking FF but RLF, how many running QBs have won a title?

Tarkenton lost the SB 3 times. Elway lost it 3 times before he aged and couldn't run much anymore, then he finally won it. Cunningham never made it. The other Philly QB (I am drawing a blank, went to Syracuse) made the SB 1 time and lost. Young is the only one I can think of that won a championship.

Speaking FF, running QBs who have the right season can and do win championships.
Russell Wilson

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Footy..I love how you base it all on pretty much everything but how the guy plays, and the lack of big time play makers around him. I was strongly on this guys bandwagon the last two years, but he hasn't progressed, if anything he's regressed. Love him as a QB2, would hate to have him as my every week starter

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that is the Foot i know...

Where ya been buddy...
Funny.
let me ...explain why I THINK this could be [Kaps] breakout year.

He already had his shot to breakout in 2013 when some had him ranked 6th in pre-season.

I'd like to point out that Kaps had his best yardage season last year (3369 passing yards + 639 rushing yards). Yet he only finished 17th among other QB.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that is the Foot i know...

Where ya been buddy...

Im here barilko, I admit i have not been myself lately my brother but i am feeling like my old self again.

Treff thanks for pointing out Russell Wilson as a running Qb. I know you liked Kaeps too the last 2 years I just think he will be better than ever this year by far and the circumstances are changing in SF ie DEF.

Plus for where he will be drafted i see major value there! Just my two sense.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaeps' biceps just checked in with a post; they say they love his chances!

colin-kaepernick-biceps.jpg

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yea brother Chef

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks just like you, Nick.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3