• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cold/ windy

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this Sunday in NJ . 39 the high with 17mph winds . . thats the forecast for now anyway

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Tony is a warm weather QB?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - he has played plenty in the cold being from Wisconsin. I worry about the wind more than anything. If anything this could be a plus for our pass defense.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - he has played plenty in the cold being from Wisconsin. I worry about the wind more than anything. If anything this could be a plus for our pass defense.

The 2013 Eli Manning is the best thing for our pass defense. Which is why the 2011 Eli will play on Sunday.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game. JPP has already said there will be blood spilled. Big Boy pads this week. Romo can play as shitty as ever - just win the damn game. This is one is big. Eli doesnt like the wind. Him and Cruz looked pretty good yesterday though as did their running game. Its gonna be tough. I look for Miles to have a huge game. Terrell Thomas - who we havent seen in a while significantly has been playing extremely well for them as has Beason , whom they picked up late.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game. JPP has already said there will be blood spilled. Big Boy pads this week. Romo can play as shitty as ever - just win the damn game. This is one is big. Eli doesnt like the wind. Him and Cruz looked pretty good yesterday though as did their running game. Its gonna be tough. I look for Miles to have a huge game. Terrell Thomas - who we havent seen in a while significantly has been playing extremely well for them as has Beason , whom they picked up late.

With the weather conditions for Sunday, I would say the team that runs the ball the best and makes the least amount of mistakes, will win the game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the weather conditions for Sunday, I would say the team that runs the ball the best and makes the least amount of mistakes, will win the game.

I would agree with this take. Turning point game for Dallas, one way or the other

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just my opinion so don't go jumping up and down ranting, because opinions are just that, Opinions. IMO this is a must win game for Dallas, I believe this game will set the tone for the rest of the season. There are no more excuses, Hatcher, Wilcox, Ware, and Austin should be back for this game. Yeah Lee will be missed, but Dallas should be able to pressure Manning into a few mistakes with Ware and Hatcher. With Austin back maybe the double teams on Dez will stop, that is if Austin can play more than a quarter without going back on the injury list. Anyway this IMO is a big game for Dallas, win and they are 4 and 0 in the division.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am usually against the "must win" opinions, but we are getting closer for sure. This is surely a HUGE game for us. I don't go must win until the alternative is your season is done, but if we lose we are in trouble. If we win, I think we are back in the drivers seat. Biggest game of the year so far IMO.

As you guys remember the must win discussions also involved which other teams were done or could still win the division. I'm wondering if people that were so certain the Giants were done and critcized my opinion that they weren't would like to change their minds right now. As big a game as this is for us, it's probably bigger for the GMen. They can't lose to us and allow us to get to 4-0 in the division and up on them by by 2 games with only 5 to go. They would basically need to gain 3 games on us with 5 to go. But, if they win, they pull even with us.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just my opinion so don't go jumping up and down ranting, because opinions are just that, Opinions. IMO this is a must win game for Dallas, I believe this game will set the tone for the rest of the season. There are no more excuses, Hatcher, Wilcox, Ware, and Austin should be back for this game. Yeah Lee will be missed, but Dallas should be able to pressure Manning into a few mistakes with Ware and Hatcher. With Austin back maybe the double teams on Dez will stop, that is if Austin can play more than a quarter without going back on the injury list. Anyway this IMO is a big game for Dallas, win and they are 4 and 0 in the division.

If there is one constant with these Cowboys, They "do not go gentle into that good night"

Win or lose, They will wait for the last possible second of the regular season and take you from mild Hypertension to needing immediate medical attention.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am usually against the "must win" opinions, but we are getting closer for sure. This is surely a HUGE game for us. I don't go must win until the alternative is your season is done, but if we lose we are in trouble. If we win, I think we are back in the drivers seat. Biggest game of the year so far IMO.

As you guys remember the must win discussions also involved which other teams were done or could still win the division. I'm wondering if people that were so certain the Giants were done and critcized my opinion that they weren't would like to change their minds right now. As big a game as this is for us, it's probably bigger for the GMen. They can't lose to us and allow us to get to 4-0 in the division and up on them by by 2 games with only 5 to go. They would basically need to gain 3 games on us with 5 to go. But, if they win, they pull even with us.

I don't usually do the "must Win" thing either, but IMO Dallas needs this game bad. If they lose this game they will be in second place tied with the Giants. They would then get a home game just 4 days later against the Raiders which will not be easy. Then they go to Chicago to face a good Bears team on the road, Dallas hasn't faired well on the road. Then they get Green Bay, probably with Aaron Rodgers back, what do you think he will do to this secondary? Then a winnable but not guaranteed game against the Skins. Then to top it off a game against the surging Eagles. I just think this game will set the tone for the rest of the season, it could restore some confidence that was lost last week.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is one constant with these Cowboys, They "do not go gentle into that good night"

Win or lose, They will wait for the last possible second of the regular season and take you from mild Hypertension to needing immediate medical attention.

True :lol:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys need to use murray and dunbar much more if they want to have a chnce in this game. Keepin the horrible defense off the field is the only way they have a chance. Eli could throw for 700 yards if given the chance. Backup qbs look like joe montana when they fce our defense. Please let kiffen retire. Old hasbeen

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking for some balls to sail on Eli and ending up with a few picks, and a win for the Cowboys.