• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wqcnhfy9j7kb1.jpg

One hell of a heart attack to blow a wing off the plane.

Bonus; good boy Elmo replying "pravda" in Russian

Saw this 2 days ago and thought “ha ha thats a good one” and then it goes and becomes the serious belief amongst the rotten brained

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee school's 'teacher of the month' charged in student sex case​

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/ex-ge...sical-contact-with-student-led-to-suspension/

In an article about that honor, McGrath was quoted saying that the “best part of [her] day is always getting to interact with students and build relationships with them.” McGrath said it was difficult to do so during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The teacher also said she enjoyed her work as an assistant volleyball coach because “spend[ing] time with students in a non-academic setting gives [her] the chance to get to know them even more.”

Not sure why my links are not working anymore.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee school's 'teacher of the month' charged in student sex case​

In an article about that honor, McGrath was quoted saying that the “best part of [her] day is always getting to interact with students and build relationships with them.” McGrath said it was difficult to do so during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The teacher also said she enjoyed her work as an assistant volleyball coach because “spend[ing] time with students in a non-academic setting gives [her] the chance to get to know them even more.”

Not sure why my links are not working anymore.
https://lawandcrime.com/crime/ex-ge...sical-contact-with-student-led-to-suspension/

mine do not work either
how it started vs how its going picture

Casey-McGrath.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.