• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump was charged with 13 counts, including violating the state’s racketeering act, soliciting a public officer to violate their oath, conspiring to impersonate a public officer, conspiring to commit forgery in the first degree and conspiring to file false documents

Its over. Biden isn’t behind this. This is four groups of citizens in three states finding ample evidence to indict. And there is no way he’s dodging all these charges. You can only run from the facts and the truth for so long. You can’t Tweet your way out of courtroom proceedings. This is far worse than Watergate and those who ignore these lies and conspiracies for personal power/wealth do so at the expense of the ideals and foundational laws of a republic they claim to love.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If they can come after Trump, they can come after you".

Yes. That's how the justice system is designed. No one is above it. And if you are trying to scare me by inferring that I could be prosecuted and jailed - I avoid that fear with this one simple trick of not being the head of a criminal organization with the goals of defrauding people and overthrowing democracy.

If you try it, it might just work for you too.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put your faith in the Lord, Jenna. Your ass belongs to Fani.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what else do you see other than her wretched face?!?

View attachment 337303
Oh Yeah GIF

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If interested here is Hillary's full appearance on Maddow last night.

Yes, she is intensely unlikable. And if she would have just stepped her ego aside and let Joe run immediately after Obama's term so much would be different right now. She was literally the only person who Trump could beat. And technically, he didn't.

But you cannot deny she is intelligent, savvy, and has a true love of and belief in this country even through it's faults. She saw this coming.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If interested here is Hillary's full appearance on Maddow last night.

Yes, she is intensely unlikable. And if she would have just stepped her ego aside and let Joe run immediately after Obama's term so much would be different right now. She was literally the only person who Trump could beat. And technically, he didn't.

But you cannot deny she is intelligent, savvy, and has a true love of and belief in this country even through it's faults. She saw this coming.
I am not a huge fan but I actually feel if she was the exact same candidate, same history, said all the same things she has in her career, acted the same way - but was a man I bet she polls much higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.