• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is one way of getting rid of the people of Florida. Tell them a tidal wave is fun to film from ground level.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is one way of getting rid of the people of Florida. Tell them a tidal wave is fun to film from ground level.

Requisite:

florida-bugs-bunny.gif

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I used to work at a petro canada during grade 12. Mechanic was the owners brothers (married to their cousins ....not kidding) he rebuilt a Fiero engine and transmission and I will always remember him coming into the cashier area to talk to the owner with a small box with items clanking around

"Neils, I finished the fiero but there are parts left over, is that ok?"

We all just stared in disbelief.

a few weeks later he was working on his brothers 49 Ford (similar to the below one but baby blue) just a beautiful truck with all original parts.. he put it up on the hoist and had the hoist corner under the muffler. got about 6 feet in the air when it teetered and tottered and can crashing down on his tool box destroying the front grill... all he was upset about was not being able to get to his tools.

man that was something to see, I felt a little bad for the owner but then I remember he made us water the plants outside when it was raining.... my buddy would water them with gas after that lol ....

1957-ford-f-100-custom-cab-pickup-truck-1539886062.jpg

TheseKlutzyBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My great niece is graduating and her party is this Saturday

My crazy Trump/DeSantis loving brother-in-law will be there railing against woke culture, so I figured I’d hit him with this joke and watch it go right over his head

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My great niece is graduating and her party is this Saturday

My crazy Trump/DeSantis loving brother-in-law will be there railing against woke culture, so I figured I’d hit him with this joke and watch it go right over his head

You should tell him to take a wok on the wild side
Or ask him, Wok's new pussycat?

Status
Not open for further replies.