• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was "abandoned" 2 years prior at a computer shop that happened to be owned by an alt-right supporting owner who turned a copy of the hard drive over to Rudy Giuliani after the FBI seized the physical laptop as part of a financial investigation of Hunter Biden. Giuliani gave it to Steve Bannon who then gave it back to Rudy who then shilled it to Fox, and the NY Post. When analyzed, the vast majority of the data on it could not be verified, particularly the stuff that the Post ran with. The information that could be verified pretty much proved that there was no wrongdoing by either of them.

Data was written to it after it was "abandoned" and less than 10% of what was on it was found to be legit.
So this isn’t true?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this isn’t true?

Maybe what was obtained by the FBI wasn't tampered with. It's unlikely that we will every really know as the FBI doesn't typically release information about their investigations, but the finance investigation started around 2014 and no charges have yet been filed, although it is rumored there are signs pointing to tax evasioon and a gun purchase when he shouldn't have been eligible to. No proof anything leading to those charges was on the laptop. Also, the only credible "sources" on what the FBI reviewed are leaks from inside the bureau.

It's the other copies that the Post got after Bannon and Rudy played with it that are mostly verifiably fake. What they didn't realize is that there is a "to" portion for every "from" email (and vice versa) and analysis of that portion proved that 90% of the "gotcha" emails the post reported on were faked. And data on that copy of the drive was written after the laptop was left. I would love to know if the drive the FBI has shows the same.

I would imagine that if the witch hu- I mean committee is actually able to get the bureau to turn over the full laptop most of it will be Gym Jordan level understanding of computer forensics and a lot of hoo haa about "BUT THIS WAS DIFFERENT". It would be hilarious if the FBI testifies and proves the laptop was a psy-op/election interference by some country who wanted to install Trump AND has a problem with Ukraine - if such a place exists :/

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FkQs-DeXoAAHYQG

Obviously, the other two are already dead.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
63h9r4ygtk6a1.png

As of 2020, half of Americans live in the Orange Counties and half in the black ones.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would an average American even really know who the balding guy hanging out with Mao and Adolf was? I'm going back and forth on that....

I do like how his post implies Elon would hang out with those two.
Would the average American recognize Mao?

I'd bet 2/3 wouldn't even know the name, much less what he looked like.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would an average American even really know who the balding guy hanging out with Mao and Adolf was? I'm going back and forth on that....

I do like how his post implies Elon would hang out with those two.

imo the average american would know who musk is but not mao or hitler (hence history teetering on repeating itself :noidea: )

As a psa i have updated the 3some options for contemporary times :thumb:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the average American recognize Mao?

I'd bet 2/3 wouldn't even know the name, much less what he looked like.
I will admit a large portion of my ability to recognize him is based on volume 3 of the Just Say Yes alternative compilation/promo series, which I played a LOT in my record store.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. The delusions.

Also - Call me when Lebron plays in a world tournament that only comes along every 4 years, is watched and cared about by Billions, and where more than one country can actually compete.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. The delusions.

Also - Call me when Lebron plays in a world tournament that only comes along every 4 years, is watched and cared about by Billions, and where more than one country can actually compete.

As opposed to Trump telling that son of a bitch to get off the field :noidea:

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. The delusions.

Olympics? 2004 and 2008

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. The delusions.

Lebron played in this one. Argentina won that too lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball_at_the_2004_Summer_Olympics_–_Men%27s_tournament

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with the Olympics and basketball is not on the same level as the World Cup and soccer.

Seriously what is wrong with these people it is about playing for your county.

Status
Not open for further replies.