• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't make any sense - If you have $175 million in cash, then why do you need a bonding company?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate "them" enough? I read the comments and I guess that the sense here is Canadians should hate all immigrants because this guy has no shame? Is there something more to this I am missing?
I didn’t read the comments so I assumed they meant scammers considering how prevalent they’ve become in our society but maybe should’ve known better.

Pieces of shit like this don’t exactly help the immigration cause though.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate "them" enough? I read the comments and I guess that the sense here is Canadians should hate all immigrants because this guy has no shame? Is there something more to this I am missing?

No. That is obviously the intention there.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t read the comments so I assumed they meant scammers considering how prevalent they’ve become in our society but maybe should’ve known better.

Pieces of shit like this don’t exactly help the immigration cause though.
Yeah, I know it's usually a Cardinal rule not to read the comments. I was just trying to be clear what you were tired of; Pieces of shit abusing the system and taking resources from those in need, blinding hatred of immigrants or low average tech salaries in Canada.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know it's usually a Cardinal rule not to read the comments. I was just trying to be clear what you were tired of; Pieces of shit abusing the system and taking resources from those in need, blinding hatred of immigrants or low average tech salaries in Canada.
Yeah I’ve mentioned a few times here about food banks, it’s one of the few things I donate to because I see them as pretty straight forward with donation money as opposed to pretty much every other charity where a shit ton goes to administrators etc.

And generally people have humility and resort to them only when they’re absolutely in need.

There’s been three or four “how-to” videos that have made news in Canada lately on abusing the food bank system and this one about “saving hundreds of bucks” is just kinda infuriating. That’s all, just got alto’s by Elon Musk’s Twitter that for some reason will pop up with right wing garbage or video game news or St. Louis Blues accounts for some weird reason.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it say how many poppies he and his family buys? I gotta tell you, it drives me crazy when they come over here and wont even buy poppies. It's almost as if they dont even care what happened in a country generations before they became part of it.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it say how many poppies he and his family buys? I gotta tell you, it drives me crazy when they come over here and wont even buy poppies. It's almost as if they dont even care what happened in a country generations before they became part of it.
I seed what you did there.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you people come to the land of milk and honey....... and you DONT BUY POPPIES...........

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it's a reflection of our current society, but a couple of months ago, a second hand store in the town close to me suffered a major fire that was set by some homeless people trying to stay warm. Ay any rate, they have started a gofundme to try to get back on their feet (unsure about their insurance situation). The people that ran this business do a lot of good in the community and provide a great service and my wife and I have donated a bunch of household items to them over the last couple of years. To that end, I made a donation to their gofundme because I want to see them get back on their feet.

I just checked today and the donation I made 22 days ago is the last donation they have received.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it's a reflection of our current society, but a couple of months ago, a second hand store in the town close to me suffered a major fire that was set by some homeless people trying to stay warm. Ay any rate, they have started a gofundme to try to get back on their feet (unsure about their insurance situation). The people that ran this business do a lot of good in the community and provide a great service and my wife and I have donated a bunch of household items to them over the last couple of years. To that end, I made a donation to their gofundme because I want to see them get back on their feet.

I just checked today and the donation I made 22 days ago is the last donation they have received.

the go fund mes are drying up I think because we are just extending ourselves too far and soooo many people are reaching out. I still donate to charities (mostly pets) and have a tough time for go fund mes. I see too many people resetting their gofund me goal once they reach it to get that much more. I trust that the one you donate to is legit and doesn't do that but it is possible many don't see it that way. there are some people as well that try to guilt you into donations in the wrong way and dont react well when you say no I cant today

I was coming out of save on foods and they had a cancer donation booth. they asked another person if they would donate while I was walking past so they didn't ask me. he said no he cannot right now and as he left ear shot she said to the person with her. see no one really cares and just go living their healthy lives. like holy shit lady that damages your credibility.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will need Picture-in-Picture to follow trumps legal cases:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
e98jmb65f1wc1.jpeg

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WARNING: HOT TAKE AHEAD!!!!
1d95781c30d6e640c077b33e3d604089.gif

I'm starting to think this Middle East situation is not going well. (mic drop)

...Too close to the truth?!? More where that came from. Call me, Joe Rogan.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WARNING: HOT TAKE AHEAD!!!!
1d95781c30d6e640c077b33e3d604089.gif

I'm starting to think this Middle East situation is not going well. (mic drop)

...Too close to the truth?!? More where that came from. Call me, Joe Rogan.
Where is this mid east you speak of? East of the midwest which ends somewhere in Ohio I’m guessing?

/is Banff in the Mideast?