• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cody Ross got hurt?

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Cody Ross got hurt. What happened and how long will he be out? I hope the injury is NOT too serious and he gets back soon. It is no fun suffering through injuries. Good luck Dback fans.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dislocated hip. My guess is he's out at least a month... could be out the rest of the season.

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh Im sorry Sting that freaking sucks. What will you guys do to replace Ross?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We called up one of our top prospects (top 70 prospect in the MLB) Matt Davidson. He will play 3rd and Prado will play in LF. He won the Futures Game MVP and the AAA Home Run Derby and he's got some nice pop so I'm hoping he can give us a spark. Ross and Chavez are both on the DL now. :L

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its NOT good Ross got hurt BUT you will finally see what 1 of your top prospects can do for you Sting.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross is done this season, that was brutal

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its NOT good Ross got hurt BUT you will finally see what 1 of your top prospects can do for you Sting.

Will you please stop posting here, ma'am..... Someone polite, friendly, and respectful of others that is also a Dodger fan just throws the universe outta whack.....earths orbit is off kilter because of this anomaly.....for the sake of human kind everywhere, please cease so I can continue to without remorse hate everything about the Dodgers.....LOL

Seriously though, nice posts, and glad to know there is at least one good Dodger fan......;)

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks lol. I am not the type to root for injuries and I love good competition. I love my teams but I will not be an ass and troll other fan bases. I really do enjoy talking baseball outside of my own teams :) Good luck to you guys!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you please stop posting here, ma'am..... Someone polite, friendly, and respectful of others that is also a Dodger fan just throws the universe outta whack.....earths orbit is off kilter because of this anomaly.....for the sake of human kind everywhere, please cease so I can continue to without remorse hate everything about the Dodgers.....LOL

Seriously though, nice posts, and glad to know there is at least one good Dodger fan......;)

Don't be fooled, driaz! Theresa was practically a diamondbacks fan only a few months ago! She renewed her tickets to the bandwagon when they turned it around! Theresa is actually one of the few decent dodger fans that I have come across. She is a fun one to keep around!

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Jonas. I never claimed the Diamondbacks. I just did not see LA going on the run that it has gone on and who in the hell could have predicted that? My only concern now is they dont collapse in September because my heart wont be able to stand it if they do

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Jonas. I never claimed the Diamondbacks. I just did not see LA going on the run that it has gone on and who in the hell could have predicted that? My only concern now is they dont collapse in September because my heart wont be able to stand it if they do

I wouldn't bet on a collapse. Barring any serious injuries, the dodgers have the starting rotation and the hitting to make a run in the playoff. I just wonder if you guys heated up a little too soon. If you guys play September like you did in July, I think you have a serious shot at the World Series. I have to throw up now!

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not but baseball is a funny game. Injuries are whats concerning me now too. Im amazed at what they did against the Rays and the Cards with no hanley and no kemp in the lineup. We will see! Having a second wild card is going to making things very interesting as well.