• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clippers Will Hide Lakers' Banners at Staples Center

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get this chump Villian banned from here Retroram52 this idiot would even troll his own Dodgers fans nobody over there liked him & now his trying to troll over here. His content on being a jerk. I feel sorry for this dude NO LIFE :laugh3:

'Hi, my name is LALakerboy. I say "fuck team x and team y" and then call the people who are smarter than me trolls.'

:lame:

Why so sensitive? Disagreeing with you =/= trolling you, regardless of how upset you become.

I think it's funny that you can say I have no life and call me names, then try to get me banned for trolling you. Thicken up that skin, champ. Sports are fun.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Hi, my name is LALakerboy. I say "fuck team x and team y" and then call the people who are smarter than me trolls.'

:lame:

Why so sensitive? Disagreeing with you =/= trolling you, regardless of how upset you become.

How stupid are you really did you ever even walk down the hallways of an elementary school ?? This is a Laker board i can say what i want stupid. But i guess your too stupid to know this:L

But i guess watching this video of you i can see that you need a head shrink....who knows you just might get a pass here now :laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcG6E_tjvr4][Raw] HD Man gets VERY angry at a guy playing the trumpet - YouTube[/ame]

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll swell once the Lakers have another terrible season or two and the Clippers start to have some more playoff success. I actually fear the day.

"I'm not just a Lakers fan, I'm a fan of Los Angeles..."

I feel like I'm going to puke already.

Hopefully the Lakers don't make it a problem for too long. :suds:

That was the only good thing about the Lakers losing after the departure of Shaq, it actually meant something to be a Lakers fan when everyone wants to get in your face about how much they suck.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny that you can say I have no life and call me names, then try to get me banned for trolling you. Thicken up that skin, champ. Sports are fun.

Oh trust me i just laugh at you all the time i see you like i told you once before if you want to go at it talking smack lets do it & now that you get a little taste of your own medicine you wet your pannies. Your stupid if you think Laker fans here wont clown you :laugh3::laugh3:

" Hi I'm Villain a Flipper fan, only i can talk smack to anybody i want, especially all Laker fans & Dodger fans even though i am a wanna be Dodger fan. It aint fair that LAlakersboy is calling me names waaahh!! waaahh!!:sadbron: " - Villain

And quit trying to act like if your innocent & a nice guy now. what are you Bi Polar ?? No wonder all the Dodger fans would tell me they didn't like you :L

Man up or put your tampon back on!

Oh yea & look this is for you :finger: it's real nice i got it on target it's on sale:lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. LALakerboy, you need to tone the name calling down since it is escalating. If you want to hash out things with Villian, then do so, but leave the name calling out. Also, Villian, laugh all you want, but you have already been warned once. The next time I have address both of you for name calling, you'll both be done. Capeeche?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. LALakerboy, you need to tone the name calling down since it is escalating. If you want to hash out things with Villian, then do so, but leave the name calling out. Also, Villian, laugh all you want, but you have already been warned once. The next time I have address both of you for name calling, you'll both be done. Capeeche?

I got you brotha...just had to put this guy on check thinking he could come in here & troll on Laker fans..thats why i gave you the heads up before he ruins this board like he did with the Dodgers board, but i got you bro good looking out :10:

Last edited by a moderator:

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You realize I wasn't actually calling him a punk, right? :L

I'll show myself out.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG YOU ARE AN ANGELS FAN AND A KINGS FAN!!!!!! HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF?!?!?!?!?! PICK A SIDE OF THE FIVE FREEWAY PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FYI, this is how you guys sound when you question my favorite teams.
WOW !!! I actually read through the thread first before replying to you Villain none the less I will say this post to LR was extremely :lame:!

I only said I didn't get it :scratch: You know, being a fan of the Dodgers and SF 49ers.

I know people with the same affiliation and I've asked them their story too. I know well enough there's always a good story behind most real fans fandom.

I'm not sure how you went from telling us yours (Which I enjoyed) to this diatribe you left for LR however when posting on other teams boards a certain amount of decorum is always prudent.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Lakers don't make it a problem for too long. :suds:

That was the only good thing about the Lakers losing after the departure of Shaq, it actually meant something to be a Lakers fan when everyone wants to get in your face about how much they suck.

:agree:You DA man with THIS statement, Outlaw. Tough times seperate the real fans from the frontrunners...