• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clippers Will Hide Lakers' Banners at Staples Center

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers don't own Staples. Never have. Get over it. Just sit on your pile of Championships and be happy.

Let us wee Clippers lovers have a place to call our own for a few nights out of the year.

Are you an Idiot ?? you do know that 40% of the Lakers are owned by the AEG wich also own the LA Kings & Staples Center....yea you sure are so correct so this means the Lakers ownership partners don't own Staples = (Lakers don't own Staples)

You don't give a shit because your a Clipper fan wich makes you irrelevant. You want to have a place of your own go back to San Diego!

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll swell once the Lakers have another terrible season or two and the Clippers start to have some more playoff success.

:spit: :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Villain, how are you both a Dodgers fan and a San Francisco 49er's fan???? We Dodgers hate on San Francisco so much we call them boys of summer up there the 'Hated Ones'!!

I don't get it?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll swell once the Lakers have another terrible season or two and the Clippers start to have some more playoff success. I actually fear the day.

the words "cold day in Hell" come to mind...:lol:

have no worries, though. REAL fans don't switch, so i wouldn't hold my breath on THIS Lakers fan to EVER cheer for the Clips...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll swell once the Lakers have another terrible season or two and the Clippers start to have some more playoff success. I actually fear the day.

the words "cold day in Hell" come to mind...:lol:

have no worries, though. REAL fans don't switch, so i wouldn't hold my breath on THIS Lakers fan to EVER cheer for the Clips...

For me, it's not even that I hate the Clips or cheer against them. It's more like they don't exist. I don't watch their games unless they are playing the Lakers. I just don't even acknowledge them.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Villain, how are you both a Dodgers fan and a San Francisco 49er's fan???? We Dodgers hate on San Francisco so much we call them boys of summer up there the 'Hated Ones'!!

I don't get it?

I've liked the 49ers since I was a little kid. No real reason why, I guess. I just gravitated towards them. I remember I had a Joe Montana poster in my room when I was really little, it might've been a gift or souvenir that was just casually thrown up there. That might be why. Also, the last time the 49ers won the superbowl was on my birthday and I remember I wanted them to win so badly. That cemented it.

And my Dodgers fanhood isn't 100% tied to being a local. Angel Stadium is actually easier for me to drive to than Dodger Stadium. The main reason I'm a Dodger fan was from my great grandfather who used to be a ghost-writer for the Dodgers back in Brooklyn. He moved out to California to work in Hollywood and it so happened the Dodgers did as well. He always used to listen to the Dodgers on the radio with a pitcher of cheap italian red wine.

My mother always recalls him listening intently, finishing a glass, and then shutting off the radio in frustration "the BUMS!"

I like the Clippers just for fun. I like rooting for them as an underdog and the games have always been cheap to get to. I don't really care about the NBA that much (or even the NFL, NHL, NCAA football to the honest, even though I have favorite teams). I'm a year-round Dodgers fan, first and foremost. I'd rather watch a split-squad spring training game than March Madness.

Oh, and get this "we" hate SF out of here. I don't hate San Francisco. I like the Giants less than any other team in baseball (not enough to call it hate, though, but it's close), and to see them win hurts. But I don't hate San Francisco at all. I actually really enjoy going up to the bay area and I'd live there in a second if I found the right job.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I'm not just a Lakers fan, I'm a fan of Los Angeles..."

I feel like I'm going to puke already.

The Lakers fan base will remain strong regardless. The Clippers, on the other hand, will lose all the bandwagoners once they get back to normal. I remember 7 years ago or so when the Clippers won their first ever playoff series. The Clippers were supposed to take over LA then :laugh3:

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be happy when the bandwagoners are gone. I dont want your Faker fans anyways. Also, I could give 2 shits about taking over LA. I'd rather move the team to Anaheim or back down to San Diego.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anaheim would have been smart. San Diego isn't supporting a basketball team. They'd have to building a new arena. The old International Sports Center is a dump.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anaheim would have been smart. San Diego isn't supporting a basketball team. They'd have to building a new arena. The old International Sports Center is a dump.

OMG YOU ARE AN ANGELS FAN AND A KINGS FAN!!!!!! HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF?!?!?!?!?! PICK A SIDE OF THE FIVE FREEWAY PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FYI, this is how you guys sound when you question my favorite teams.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG YOU ARE AN ANGELS FAN AND A KINGS FAN!!!!!! HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF?!?!?!?!?! PICK A SIDE OF THE FIVE FREEWAY PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Don't recall questioning your favorites.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congratulations you just won the Sports SportsHoopla Award for the biggest dumb ass of the month, your parents must be so proud you.

You jus proved how pathetic you are by posting this irrelevant statement. Thank God America's future is not in your hand. The sad part is that in that tiny little mind of your's you actually believe you have a brain :L

Why don't you just admit that you don't like yourself very much & people don't like you very much ??

Seems to me you been trying to come up with an original idea all your life & this is all you can come up with. Pretty Pathetic!! do us all a favor & STFU or go jump of a bridge already. Believe me you wont be miss little bitch! such a sad little man you are :laugh3:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather move the team to Anaheim or back down to San Diego.

Had your owner cheapo Sterling not rejected that option, Clippers would have OWNED the OC....but he claimed not to want to do the drive from BH to Anaheim....plus he coveted the LA market a bit. Since we're on the subject, if he wouldn't have waited 35+ years to start spending the millions he's made off of his apartment complexes, they just might have given Lakers a run for the city but....they'll forever be the Lakers stepchild even if they share same arena. A trip to the WCF should be the minimum for Doc and his group this year or I'd consider their season a FAILURE. No excuses this year, right Villain??

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did-someone-rustle-your-jimmies-.jpg

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy Villian on the name-calling there dude.

Get this chump Villian banned from here Retroram52 this idiot would even troll his own Dodgers fans nobody over there liked him & now his trying to troll over here. His content on being a jerk. I feel sorry for this dude NO LIFE :laugh3: