• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clearly the Lions need to draft another receiver

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee sucks!

Lee is the best out there. He's a game changer. I don't think you guys will be in position to get him. It's so funny watching all the knee jerk reactions after one or two losses. Believe me, I know all about it.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this case, you said Rice faced worse competition. Meaning Lee faces better competition. Which is a comparison. And has nothing to do with Lee dropping easy passes, using his body to trap balls rather than use his hands, and being overhyped by the media
Exactly! Now we're getting somewhere. However, your first examples you could give me about why Lee allegedly has shit hands was about the defenses he's faced, which in your eyes attributed to why he actually had shit hands. So you can see why I thought those were lame examples eh?

As for your examples that actually pertain to he and his ability to catch passes, the overhyped by media I can see, but who fucking isn't? Haven't watched him enough to know whether he uses his body more than his hands. But the dropping of easy passes, I will reserve judgement until I see some actual facts because when I see him play it's the opposite of that. But, I don't have the Pac12 network like you so I'm sure you've seen more U$C games than I have. ;)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You havent had FoxSports for the last three years? Never said the defenses had anything to do with his hands. (This is where you went on a Jerry Rice tangent in the first fucking place)The defenses have something to do with his numbers. They don't have anything to do with his height. His speed. His jersey number. Or anything of that nature. And no, I don't see why you think any of them were lame examples. You said yourself, you haven't seen enough of him to have an opinion. Which tells me youre happy to just go off the hype which has surrounded him. Which is doesn't bring any closer to hoping the Lions draft a wide receiver with a first round pick.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty fucking hands man. Mayhew should get canned if he even thinks of drafting that overrated dude that hasn't played against an actual defense since high school.

Shit for hands... The lack of any interest in defense in the PacWhatever has led to people confusing him with being a highly talented receiver.
The first quote was your initial reaction. I then asked what evidence you had of his shitty hands. You replied with that second quote. You'll have to excuse me if I didn't buy into your opinion at that point. Neither of your posts had anything to do with his actual fucking hands. Hence why I started talking about Rice not playing defenses either and how it has absolutely zero baring on a receivers skills(which you later admitted).

And I do have an opinion, as I've watched him a few times. But hardly enough to say whether he drops a bunch of easy passes. That's why I was looking for stats to actually back up your claim.

Not sure what Fox Sports shows up in MI, but down here it sure as shit isn't a bunch of fucking U$C games.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're on FoxSports1 on Thursday. Their opener, at Hawaii was on FoxSports, I imagine those two bookend games aren't the only two so far this season. I'm not going to bother looking, but feel free to so you can continue disagreeing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later admitted!?! Fuck off hevo! When the fuck did I say his hands were affected by anyone?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayhew has taken 2 WR's in the 2nd round, and 2 RB's in the 2nd round, and 3 of them don't even see NFL fields anymore.

Mayhew needs to go. Total failure.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will eventually need a receiver to complement CJ but they were actually just fine until burleson got injured and their offense can still be dominant as long as CJ plays.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayhew has taken 2 WR's in the 2nd round, and 2 RB's in the 2nd round, and 3 of them don't even see NFL fields anymore.

Mayhew needs to go. Total failure.

Have you forgotten follett and willie young? This guy is a champion i tell ya, a champion.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is if we draft another WR who cant catch or run routes but has great measurables, I am going to punch someone in the neck. I am tired of taking big and or fast guys that do not know how to catch a football or run a route. I dont want to hear about it anymore. I dont care how fast they are or how big they are. I just wont even listen anymore. I want football players, not general vanilla athletes. They can enter the olympics, I dont want to watch them drop footballs on Sunday.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is if we draft another WR who cant catch or run routes but has great measurables, I am going to punch someone in the neck.
Aim higher dude. The neck??

I hope that someone you will be hitting has the initials MM, and isnt the one calling football games on Saturday. Although that is fine as well. Fuck it, punch everyone with the initials MM right in the nose. And you better punch em hard. If you dont feel you can do that might I suggest the usage of either a bat, a lead pipe, a wrentch, or brass knuckles.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later admitted!?! Fuck off hevo! When the fuck did I say his hands were affected by anyone?

Yeah, u actually admitted that defenses have no baring on a receivers skills, or hands. Not that it does affect his hands, which was the book t I was making bc u seemed to have forgotten. Are you having a hard time following what you say?

And don't get all pissy with me bc u have lame as reasons as to why Lee has "shit hands". U said it was because of the defenses he's played. That's fucking lame and has nothing to do with his hands. So I asked out of curiosity. Unless stats can be shown, there isn't much more to discuss. Dueces.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aim higher dude. The neck??

I hope that someone you will be hitting has the initials MM, and isnt the one calling football games on Saturday. Although that is fine as well. Fuck it, punch everyone with the initials MM right in the nose. And you better punch em hard. If you dont feel you can do that might I suggest the usage of either a bat, a lead pipe, a wrentch, or brass knuckles.

Personally i punch men with my weener.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally i punch men with my weener.
Man am I betting you wish you could take back that post. I bet it sounded funny in your mind but not so much once others are reading it. :laugh3:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah now that others have read it im satisfied.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, u actually admitted that defenses have no baring on a receivers skills, or hands. Not that it does affect his hands, which was the book t I was making bc u seemed to have forgotten. Are you having a hard time following what you say?

And don't get all pissy with me bc u have lame as reasons as to why Lee has "shit hands". U said it was because of the defenses he's played. That's fucking lame and has nothing to do with his hands. So I asked out of curiosity. Unless stats can be shown, there isn't much more to discuss. Dueces.

Try eating a dick next time you're enjoying SportsCenter. Pretty easy to follow what I'm saying there.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try eating a dick next time you're enjoying SportsCenter. Pretty easy to follow what I'm saying there.

Lol. Go fuck yourself smitty. Nt my fault u said something asinine and have no stats to back up said claim after I asked. Oh wait, that's right, u use your ever so correct "eye test". Perfect.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you and your stats. At least you haven't started correcting my grammar. I'm sure you will, there's gotta be a comma in the wrong place or some other shit that makes no difference.